café

The cafe wasn't far and it was quite a nice day. As we walked, he seemed increasingly more nervous. When we got to the place, he jumped when i called his name to tell him we were there.

We went inside, and he ordered coffee. Of course, I mean, the guy works 24\7 for a crazy villain with an oversized ego.

I sighed and obviously ordered (favorite drink). Then sat at a nice table next to a window. Around us were people chatting with friends, with cups already empty. People with computers, tiredly clicking away, on thier fourteenth cup of coffee. People enjoying the day, with the sunshine and the singing birds.

It was kind of disgusting, actually. Some people looked at Flug because... Well he has a paper bag over his head. Others looked at him because they know who he is. He clearly doesn't care, though.

"So..." I swished my drink around, "are you... Doing ok?" He jumped again. He sure is jumpy today. I know he's hiding something.

"Uh, yeah!" He seemed pretty apathetic in his response.

"You think it's nice to get out of the mansion every once and a while?"

" Yeah, I guess. "

I sighed. This was going nowhere. I had to hurry this up.

"Alright, Flug! Come on, I know you're hiding something! Just tell me what the gun was for!"

He looked around, and clearly he had given up.

"Alright! It... It was because he... He was catching feelings and he hates that!" He set his coffee down on the table.

I was taken aback. I leaned in my chair. That doesn't make any sense! None!

"Are you serious?" I looked at him skeptically.

He sighed, "yes! Now, will you stop asking me and just ask him?"

I scratched the back of my neck. No! I can't face him after knowing that!

He's gotta have some deeper plan, he's never just... Him! We quickly went back. It was getting late anyway. Actually, it was really late. I went to 505 and we finished cleaning the lab. I apologised for not helping him all day, but he dismissed it and went to bed. I should too.

I went to my room. I have spent so much time cleaning other rooms i forget to clean my own.

Regardless, my head is still spinning with the information i just learned... I need it to stop.

I collapsed on the old, musty bed covered in clothes and chemicals. Can't fix it now. I tried to fall asleep, but it took a long time.

Black Hat's pov

I found her sleeping in her bed. I have to say, the mansion looks cleaner than usual now that she's here.

Usually, I tend to... Turn people inside out when they walk into my bedroom or office but...

It shouldn't hurt for me to let her rest somewhere not... Covered in acid. For the second time? It seems almost too much, but i can't bear to wake her. Instead, I pick her up and carry her to my bedroom. I drop her on the bed, and let her sleep.

I feel it again. Emotions. Ugh, disgusting things! I rush to eradicate them using the gun. Why?

Why must she affect me this way?