Design

Sorry it took so long but here u go

Flug's pov

Black hat has been constantly yelling at me to design a specific gun that stops emotions. I don't know why, and it's really weird because he's so anxious to get it.

But anyway, (Y\N) has been hanging around me a lot! She's so nice, and she's smarter than she thinks.

"Hey." I hear a voice behind me and i jump in surprise.

I turn around.

"O-oh! It's you, Demencia! You... You scared me for a-a for a second th-there..."

She giggles and hands me a paper.

"Black hat wanted me to give this to you."

"Thanks. " I take it and open it.

More demands for the gun. Of course. Hmm, now that (Y\N)'s here, i realise just how relevant she might be to the gun. Maybe black hat's been really angry with her recently? He does act strange around her, I've noticed.

He seems almost like he wants to be super close too her. Don't know what that's about, but it's kind of creepy. Please don't tell Black Hat i said that.

Demencia hops out of the room like a demented rabbit.

Time to get to work on that gun, i guess.

(Y\N)'s pov

I woke up in Black hat's bed. I got up, only to see him working at his desk. Of course, i freaked out. Boy, was the bed comfy though.

His chair swivels around and he looks at me.

"Oh. You're up" he stares at me awkwardly.

I took that as a cue to leave, as I'm sure he's angry that i slept in his bed. Oh God that sounds horrible now that i think about it.

I start to shuffle to a position that will make it easier to get up, but he just stands up from his chair, rests his hand on my chest, and pushes me down. He pats my stomach.

"Rest."

Then he left the room. Ok that was weird but strangely... Sweet? He probably didn't mean it that way though.

Black Hat's pov

Well, i really don't have the answers this time, because i don't know why i did that to her. I guess she needs her sleep but it was like a magic power overcame me.

It's disgusting, but it feels so strongly right to be near her. Flug really needs to finish that damn gun. I don't want to have to feel this anymore. Demencia skips inside the room.

"Hi~" she laughs

I scowl, but then i remember that she can deliver the message to Flug. I write down my requirements, and give it to her.

"Take it to Flug."

"Ok!" She runs back outside. Good. Flug had better hurry up, because I don't want this.

After all, who could ever love a demon?