not afraid

(Y\N)'s pov

I'm going to get an early start and head to the lab. Flug is already there.

I should help him. He probably needs all the help he can get. He seems to be the only sane person here other than 5.0.5., of whom i don't think quite understands most of what's going on.

Demencia stopped me to talk to me about my outfit.

"Ooh you chose that one? I like that one a lot it's one of my favorites by the way your hair looks nice and also i like your clothes did i already say that maybe i did so can we..."

She was talking a mile a minute. I could barely keep up.

"So can I do your hair again tonight? Pleeeaaaassssseeeee??" She begged.

"Sure, why not?"

" Squeeeeeeeee... " she squealed as she crawled down the hallway wall.

I step inside the lab and Flug is monitoring an invention of his. I start to clean up the broken glass and spilled chemicals in the floor. I tidy up the inventions lying carelessly everywhere.

Soon i hear yelling.

"No! No! No! All wrong, Flug!! Are you really that IDIOTIC?" Black hat screams at Flug.

Flug looks like he's going to faint.

"N-No, sir..."

" THEN DO IT RIGHT! OR DO I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF? "

"No..." Flug is frantically trying to fix the contraption. That's not right! He can't do that! I bolt towards black hat.

"DON'T BE STUPI-" I knock right into him mid-sentence, and he topples over in surprise. I land right on top of him. I stand up and dust myself off.

"B-be nice!" I yell

He looks up, confused.

"Little girl, what do you think you've just done?" He asks maliciously, getting up.

"I-I'm not afraid of you!" Yeah, I am, but i can't tell him that.

"Really?" He says.

"Yes!" I try to say confidently

He pushes me down. ow damn it. I stand up, only to be pushed again. This time, into the wall. He gets real close. Really really close. Too close for comfort.

"Say again?" He looks me dead in the eyes

"I'm not afraid of you!" Flug's already ran out of the room

. Black hat grabs my arm. He digs his nail into my wrist. Ah! I can feel my arm bleeding. I start to tear up, then,  he looks at my arm, then immediately lets go.

He leaves without another word.

F*ck you too