Interview

(Y\N)'s pov

Flug motioned for me to walk inside the room. He seemed too afraid to go in by himself. I stepped in through the tall doorway, and there, at the desk, sat Black Hat himself. He looked up, completely unimpressed and tired.

"Name?" He grumbled just loud enough for me to hear

"O-oh (Y\N)"

" Age? " he looked down at some papers

"Great, another *grumble"

I wanted to know what he said, but i decided it's better not to ask.

"How evil are you?" He asked, not looking up.

Wanting to impress him enough to get the job, I said,

"I burned down a house once..."

He stared at me, surprised for a moment. But then his face went back to the tired, sleepy state it was in before.

"Ok we'll call you back if you get the job" he mumbled

Great! Wait that was it? That can't be right... He must be too tired to give me a proper interview! Ugh if I'd only come earlier. I definitely didn't get the job. Of course. Just my luck.

I heard flug calling out to the other people in line that they weren't doing interviews anymore on account of the time. Angry shouts echoed through the crowd. Damn I just realized i haven't eaten all day. Aunt M won't let me have food from her fridge so... I pretended to fall next to a man in front. No one will notice if I do this right. Except maybe Flug. But he wouldn't care would he? Whatever, if I'm hungry, wallets will be stolen.

I fell perfectly, or, at least, well enough to make the man help me up. Just as he began to pull me up, I snatched his wallet from his back pocket. I pretended to look like i was pulling down my shirt when really, I was putting the money in my pocket. I dropped the leather casing and immediately picked it up.

"Oh, here, mister. This must've fallen out of your pocket."

" Thank you, young lady" he answered, shoving it back into his coat. I nodded happily and went down the street to count the money.

Huh, he had more money than i thought. This should be able to sustain me for a couple days. I go to my favorite place, (favorite restaurant) to buy a (favorite food).

This is my life.

Hey if you have advice please give it to me, constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you like lets-plays, watch Cory x kenshin he's awesome