❤ death ❤

Omg I'm so sorry for taking so long to update!!! I'm going to die of embarrassment. Writer's block is just so tough!! I would especially like to apologise to Banshee-Bitch because they commented on every part so far and I've been so disloyal... Sorry!!!
soul_eater_smut and
DivingMop thx for the support!!!

(Y\N)'s pov

I'm tired. So tired I want to die. Demencia has been keeping me up these last few nights and although my hair looks amazing, I'm so so so tired.

I walk into my room. I did a deep cleaning off the entire mansion yesterday and I'm sure it's not too dirty now. Oh what the hell? The room is trashed! There's spilled chemicals and food stains everywhere! I guess that since I haven't been in the room for a couple of days, Demencia saw that as an invitation to make it a personal trashcan...

I want to lay down and take a nap, but at this point, I can't even tell where my bed is.

Flug walks by, and looks inside my room to see me, standing in a pile of filth.

"Oh! (Y\N)! There you are... And that's where all those missing chemicals are..." He goes to take the bottles of colored liquids away.

"Sorry. Demencia brought them in here." I didn't want to pin it on her but this IS her fault.

"I figured." he rolled his eyes

"Did you need me?"

"Oh, yeah, I mean- no! Not... But, uh- Black... " he took a moment to compose himself, "Black Hat wants to see you in his office."

"Ok! I'll clean up this mess later."

I started to head for Black Hat's office. I wonder why he wants me. Maybe I'm getting fired or something. Hmm. I don't doubt it. But I'm too tired to overanalyze things right now.

"Hello?" I poke my head through the door frame.

He grunts angrily, "What do you want?"

"Umm. I thought you wanted me. "

He sighs and looks up, disappointed.

"So I did. Sit down." He demands.

I sit in a red chair positioned just in front of his desk. He looks at me. He seems to be focused on my eyes.

"Are you tired?"

"Why?"

"Your work is sloppy. You aren't cleaning right and its not helping." Ugh just hearing him talk is making me sleepy.

Black Hat's pov

"No. I'm perfectly fine. I'll be bette-" and she passes out. Ugh stupid girl. Should've just rested before. Now what am I supposed to do?

I could ask Flug to do something. But he's not strong enough to pick her up or anything. And who knows what Demencia would do. I'm too smart to ask 5.0.5. for anything. Ugh I'll just take her to her room.

I pick her up and start to go to... She sleeps in Demencia's room, right? Oh it's disgusting. She'll never be able to sleep here. Now where do I go?

Well, I guess... She wouldn't mind sleeping in my bed right? It's not like I use it anyway. Well what other choice do I have?

I lay her down on my bed. She looks so peaceful, It's kind of disturbing actually. I'm going to leave now. But not without taking one last glance at her.

One last glance.