Wait

Im sorry for making you guys wait so long  😅  haha, but here we go! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

(Y/N)'s pov

"Oh... My uh... You didn't have to wait here. I'm ok, really!"

I smiled weakly.

He grimaced,

"No, I haven't been waiting!! I just got here!" He snarled. I jumped at how sudden and angry his reply was.

Flug looked surprised, and turned to him,

"But sir... You've been here ever since you picked her up and brou-"

"SHUT UP" he yelled, then stormed off.

Flug covered his mouth and started to laugh silently. If I'm going to be honest, I laughed a little bit too. Not sure why, I guess his laugh is just sort of... Rare... (That's kinda sad actually)

"What?" I chuckled.

"Ha, He keeps denying it."

" Denying what? "

"That he picked you up and carried you here, and waited all night to make sure you are ok." He laughed.

"W h a t"

He fixed up my cast without saying anything else. I took some time to process it, thinking about how that... Makes any sense? Guess he doesn't want one of his workers to get time off haha... Right...

I tiredly got up, without touching my leg to anything. In fact, I couldn't feel any pain. I was surprised at how well I was doing with this. I actually -

"AGH" I hissed at the pain.

ow! My ankle just barely touched the floor! This is going to be really difficult!

I got up and took caution to barely touch the floor. I took the crutch leaned against the cot. I leaned onto it. I haven't really dealt with this before. I clumsily leaned into it before I fell backwards into the cot.

Just then, 505 burst into the room, wobbling over to me. I sighed and tried to get back up.

"Aroo?"

" yep. " (keep in mind i have no idea what he is saying I'm just responding blindly)

I helped myself up and hopped towards the door. I kept nearly falling over, but not quite. 505 continued to help me limp outside.

When i finally hobbled out the door, I saw Black hat scowling to himself outside. I scoffed at the inevitable display of anger, unhidden.

"Hey, what are you doing walking around? You'll break your leg again!"

" Why do you care? " I softly questioned

"A- I... I need you to contribute something instead of... Breaking your legs over and over!" He yelled.

"Ugh fine. At least let me go to my room!"

He growled and left without another word. 505 helped me to my room and trilled at the look on my face when i saw that my room was clean! It was clean! Finally, I can rest without... Getting poisoned by chemicals!

I thanked 505 and told him I'd help him clean later.

I then laid down on my bed. It was springy and more uncomfortable than i remember. I don't recall it being so tough. Maybe... I just got used to sleeping in his bed...

I realized what i had just thought and turned bright red. I covered my face in embarrassment even though no one heard. Oh... My door is open.

I got up and used the wall to aid me in getting to the door. In the end, I finally collapsed on my bed. That must've taken a good 10 or 15 minutes! But I'm glad it's done.

Suddenly, Demencia ran into the room. I immediately realized her black eye. But i was kinda more worried about her closing the door.

"What happened, Demencia?"

" What? " she laughed

"Uh... Your eye?"

" Oh!!! Black hat punched it! Like, seven times! It still hurts!! " she covered it, still giggling.

I laughed a bit, "jeez... Why?"

"Oh boy do i have a story to tell you!" She shut the door and sat down.