gun

Flug's pov

I finally finished the gun!!

I gave it to black hat and he seemed relieved to get it. He then went to his room. That's... Weird.

But i suppose maybe he'll use it on (Y\N)? Is she is his room? I'd better not worry about that since its not my place and would only get me in more trouble. I just hope (Y\N)'s gonna be ok.

Black Hat's pov

Didn't really plan to have her in here, especially when I'm doing this, but she needs to rest. I suppose by now she's sleeping soundly. Now how do you use this?

I don't really know how, and I'm too smart to ask of anything so I'm just going to use it like i use a regular gun. I check one more time to see if (Y\N)'s asleep, then i stick the gun next to my head and shoot. This had better work.

I don't feel anything. Ugh that idiot, Flug messed up again! I check on (Y\N). Wait. Maybe it did work, because i don't feel the same way when i look at her compared to when i did before. It worked! Flug did something right for once!

I place the gun on my table and go to continue my work.

Hopefully this lasts.

(Y\N)'s pov

I heard something very loud and woke up to a door slamming. Oh boy how long did i sleep for?

I check the clock on the bedside table. Next to it is a strange looking gun. Huh, don't think that was there before. Oh well.

Ack! It's already 1:00? I spring up and leave the room to clean. I meet up with 5.0.5. of whom is already cleaning the foyer. We take less than an hour since I'm in a rush from oversleeping. We take a quick break and then we're back at it. We clean most everything so we finish taking out the trash. Lots of gun parts in here...

That doesn't have anything to do with the gun on the table does it?

Oh God.

Did black hat try to shoot me while i was sleeping?

Flug's pov

Did (Y\N) just come out of Black hat's room?

Lol hey sorry for taking forever to update hoped you liked it and please, if you have ideas for me, be sure to comment them!