How you meet

Takeo: Everyone was asleep but Takeo, he had night watch tonight.  He had his sword drawn, holding it in his right hand with a gun in his left.  A little overkill, if you ask me, but what do I know?  I'm just the writer. Anyway, he looked out the window for any signs of a horde when he heard someone crying out for help. He narrowed his eyes, following the cries until he found you trapped under a fallen beam. "Please, someone, help me!" you cried, tears streaming down your cheeks in excruciating pain. He quickly moved the heavy beam off and pulled you into his arms.  You laid limp as he carried you back, unable to remain awake.

Nikolai: Being sent out looking for supplies was a fun job in Nikolai's opinion.  He found a lot of cool things as he found food and other basic necessities.  He heard light snoring in the building he entered during his search, so he pulled out his shotgun.  He looked around warily, seeing a large piece of tattered cloth with a bulge underneath it.  Pulling it up slightly, he noticed a girl sleeping curled up in a little ball.  Nikolai smiled softly before wrapping the cloth around you and pulling you into his arms, bringing you back to the headquarters the group had set up.

Dempsey: "Search for survivors," Edward ordered as they arrived.  Dempsey went a different direction from everyone, planning to look for supplies as well.  When he entered a room, he pulled his gun as his gaze landed on a girl looking out the window.  You turned to meet his gaze and sighed as you sat down.  Dempsey was surprised and put his gun away.  "Are you okay?" he asked and sat in front of you.  You shrugged and looked at your lap.  He sighed and stood.  "Come with me, my group can help you," he said with a hand held out to you.  You blinked at him and nodded, taking his hand as he led you to the group.

Richtofen: he had night watch this time, which he didn't mind because of his insomnia.  Zombies moaned near the window he was watching, but were following someone who was slashing them left and right.  He grabbed his guns and ran out to help.  When he arrived, you flicked your sword free of blood and sheathed it.  You turned to him with a smile.  "Boy, that was exhilarating!" you grinned and reloaded your gun before putting it away.  "Zhat vas incredible," Richtofen said and smirked.  "Ve could use anozher sword wielder in our group, vould jou be interested?"  You nodded with a grin and he held his hand out for you to take.  You took his hand and led you to the rest of the group.