RiDe: Innocent Fun

Welcome one, welcome all!  Gather round!  Gather round!  I've got a real treat for ya.  I have decided to add the popular ships of TaNi and RiDe to this book as well.  As I role played last night/early this morning, I had this superbly brilliant idea, brought on by the RP of course, and I was dying of laughter and cuteness overload.  A special thanks and chapter dedication to my amazingly wonderful, fantastic (I could keep going, but the list would be loooong) friend (who you guys are probably gonna guess) Kosmic1Kreator I've loved the RP's and laughing with you as I've gotten to know you. 😁 Btw Kosmic, I'm pretty sure you can guess what's gonna happen, so let me know if you guessed correctly. 😉
Those of you with your minds in the gutter, it's not a lemon!  I will NOT do those in this book. Takes place in The Giant.
————————————————
The hordes had ended for the night and it was time to decide who would take the night watch.  It was Takeo's turn this time because he had yet to take the job this week.  So it was decided...Takeo would switch from time to time with Nikolai while Richtofen and Dempsey would sleep.

As soon as the two had turned the corner, Dempsey pulled Richtofen into his arms bridal style.  The latter of the two let out a small squeak of surprise, but nuzzled into the former's chest.  Dempsey quickly carried his lover to a room in a different building and closed the door.  When he set him down, Richtofen wrapped his arms around Dempsey's torso, gently rubbing his sides.

"Jou alvays carry me, Dempshey, vhy can't I carry jou for vonce?" Richtofen questioned and pouted.

Dempsey shuddered as Richtofen rubbed his sides, but refused to show it.  "'Cause I'm stronger, kraut," he growled.

Richtofen realized something was wrong and smirked, tickling Dempsey's sides.  Dempsey bit his lip to contain the incriminating sounds, but let out a few giggles on accident.

"Ha!  Zhe American is ticklish!" Richtofen cheered and kept tickling Dempsey.  The American couldn't keep in his laughter as Richtofen tickled him harder, the two falling onto the bed as Dempsey squirmed underneath, desperate to get away and breathe.  Richtofen swiftly unzipped the American's jacket and pulled up his black t-shirt to have better access to his sides.

Using his brute strength, he flipped Richtofen onto the bed and pinned the German's wrists above his head with one hand.  The smaller man gulped softly, realizing Dempsey would return the favor.  His gaze landed on Dempsey's shirt as it fell down to cover his sides and abs again.  Richtofen pouted slightly, he liked the view he had.

Dempsey cupped Richtofen's cheek to make the German look at him and smirked.  "Liked the view?" he questioned.  Richtofen blushed darkly, nodding as a shiver traveled down his spine.  His hand slowly trailed down the German's cheek to his neck and chest, opening the vest and button-up shirt just enough so his slightly toned stomach was exposed.  Richtofen gasped as his eyes widened, trying to escape when Dempsey began tickling his stomach.  It was extremely difficult to contain his laughter, which he could no longer do when Dempsey started tickling with both hands.

"D-dempshey!  S-shtop t-tickling me!" Richtofen gasped as he loudly laughed.

"What's the magic word?~" Dempsey sang.

"Now!"

"Nope, try again."

Richtofen had tears streaming down his face from laughing so hard.  He tried curling into a ball to hide, but Dempsey had pinned his lower half by sitting on his legs.  He could hardly breathe and kept trying to get away to no avail.

"P-please!" he stuttered through his laughter, gasping when Dempsey finally stopped.  Richtofen was red in the face and he took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

Dempsey smiled and kissed Richtofen's nose, making the red-faced male smile.  "My little kraut's cute when his face is red," Dempsey cooed and laid down, pulling Richtofen to his muscular chest.  Richtofen had finally caught his breath for the most part and glared at his partner.

"Ich hausse dich, Dempshey," he huffed.  The American laughed.

"Love you too, cupcake," he teased and winked.

Richtofen blushed a dark crimson color as Dempsey kissed him, the German smiling into the kiss.  They pulled away for air not too long after and Richtofen playfully glared at Dempsey.

"Don't zhink zhat jou've von zhis, Dempshey, zhe var has just begun," he smirked and cuddled into Dempsey's chest before going to sleep.

Dempsey smiled softly and kissed the top of Richtofen's head, wrapping his arms around the German's waist.  "I wouldn't have it any other way," he yawned as he fell asleep too.

>>extended ending! 😃>>

Takeo and Nikolai woke up from their hour nap, meeting up in the hallway to get Richtofen and Dempsey up.  They checked Richtofen's room first and was shocked when the German was no where in sight.  Thinking he could be up and tinkering with the teleporter already, the duo went over to Dempsey's room and silently opened the door.

What they saw shocked them to the core, soon making them grin.

The hated enemies were sleeping in one another's embrace, the German's shirt and vest still open and the American's jacket unzipped.  The two smiled at each other before leaving the room quietly.  "Took long enough," they said at the same time and laughed, walking away hand-in-hand.

Richtofen slowly woke up, blushing lightly and smiling up at the—no, HIS American.  Believing Dempsey to be asleep, he gently cupped his cheek and studied his features.  The American was all his and he couldn't be happier.  He placed a gentle kiss to Dempsey's lips.  What shocked him was when Dempsey kissed back.  A dark blush dusted his cheeks as he buried his head in Dempsey's chest.

Dempsey laughed and kissed the German on the cheek.  "How long vere jou avake?" Richtofen inquired, succeeding at keeping himself from stuttering.

"Long enough," Dempsey grinned and cinched his arms tighter around Richtofen's waist.  "Stop hiding your blush."  Richtofen hesitantly pulled his head out and looked into Dempsey's eyes with a shy smile.

The two grinned like idiots and Richtofen nuzzled Dempsey's cheek.  "Ich liebe dich," Richtofen sighed in content.

Dempsey kissed Richtofen on the lips.  "Love you too," he murmured into the kiss.  "How about we just lay here today, stay in bed?"

Richtofen wrapped his arms around Dempsey's neck and ran his fingers through his hair.  "Ja, I like zhat idea," he smiled softly, laying his head on Dempsey's chest and listening to his calming heartbeat.