Dog! Richtofen/Dempsey/Takeo/Nikolai X Reader

For Kosmic1Kreator I apologize for being late, thank you all for being so patient.  The requests will be a bit out of order, I'm doing the ones I have inspiration for first.  Also, happy New Years!  Update's extra long!
——————————————————————
The four heroes had finally taken care of all the souls of their older selves.  It was time for Maxis to bring them home, however the scientist had made a grave mistake.  The coordinates were not for the house, but rather it was set for a completely different dimension...a dimension full of electronics and technology unknown to the four.  A dimension where the heroes are from a game.

~~~

The doorbell rang and a young woman groaned, running a hand through her (h/c) hair while walking to her door.  She had just messed up a painting, but it could be easily fixed later.  Opening the door met her with twin boys, their shaggy, dark hair falling into their eyes a touch.

"(Y/N)!  You'll never guess what we found!" they exclaimed together, making the artist raise a brow.  Sure, she was used to them talking in sync, but what made her curious was the statement.  Something they found?  She wondered what it could be.

"What'd you find?  And what's in the box?" she inquired softly, allowing the boys in.  The twins sat down on her couch, grinning ear-to-ear, making her question even further.

"Jake, Alex, what'd you find?"

The twins giggled and opened the box, revealing four dogs.  One was a golden retriever, German shepherd mix.  The second was a black Labrador.  Third was a bulldog and last was a Rottweiler.  (Y/N) rose a brow questioningly as she gazed at the four dogs.

"We thought you'd like some company!" they chimed, eyes closed in glee, "we know ya live alone, so they could help!"

(Y/N) smiled, her eyes tearing up slightly as she hugged her little brother figures in thanks.  After exchanging hugs and goodbyes, she sent the two off, asking that they give their mother her regards.

The young woman shuffled back inside her rather large home and gently pulled the sleeping dogs out of the box.  Each one was slowly beginning to wake, the black lab first to wake fully.  It jumped in shock, frantically looking around and waking the others.  When the other three woke, the golden shepherd—as she liked to call it—was practically pouncing on the lab.

"Okay, I'll remember you're not very fond of him," she sighed and pulled the lab into her arms to protect it.  "You all need names, collars, and dog tags."  It would more than likely be difficult.  The lab curled up on her lap, whimpering as two of the dogs barked at it.  The only one that was calm was the Rottweiler.

"Takeo," she smiled, making the barking suddenly stop, "you'll be Takeo because of how calm you are.  The bulldog is Nikolai, big and cuddly," the bulldog seemed to blush at this statement, "the golden retriever, German shepherd mix will be Tank.  You, little one, will be Edward!"  A large grin spread across her face at the dog in her lap, each of them looking completely baffled.

Luckily, (Y/N) had four collars for them along with leashes.  She figured on getting the dog tags later, the painting was due to her employer in a few days and she had to finish it.

Al the dogs followed, intrigued. They watched each careful brush stroke, surprisingly quiet. When the painting was finished, it was a masterpiece of the four heroes themselves with someone in the middle—a girl with long black hair and sparkling crystal-like eyes.

"I was requested to paint this and would be paid a little bit. Not my normal, but I would never charge someone so much if I knew they needed help with money as it is," she explained, also slipping a one hundred dollar bill into the back of the canvas for the family to have.