Ultimis! Richtofen X Shy! Reader

It's been a month since the guys took you in.  Back when you first met them, you were scared to death and not far from dying due to a deep gash on both of your sides.  Richtofen took care of your wounds, nursing you back to health since you had also fallen ill.  Since then, you vowed to protect the German with your life.  Also during that time, you had developed a huge crush on the mad doctor, which turned out to be love.

Currently, you were on the stage cleaning your (favorite gun) away from everyone else.  Dempsey was at jugg, Nikolai was at the mini bar with quick revive downing his tenth bottle of vodka, Richtofen was sitting and writing in his journal on some stage seats in the balcony, and Takeo was off who knows where.  It was quiet for a change, and you embraced it happily.

Your gun was sparkling in the dim light of the theatre once you were finished.  You noticed another shape in the reflection, which got you curious.  You turned around and jumped with a heavy blush dusting your cheeks at the sight of Richtofen smiling, standing tall with his arms folded behind his back.

"E-Edward!  Y-you scared m-me!" you stuttered.  Richtofen chuckled at your reaction and held a hand out for you to take.  If your blush wasn't dark enough for him to notice before, it certainly was now.  He pulled you standing and flush to his chest, his other arm around your waist.

"Come vith mich," he whispered and pulled you to the teleporter.  You nodded and held him tightly as he flipped the switch, hating the feeling of teleporting.

It wasn't long until you arrived at the pack-a-punch machine.  When there, you let go of Richtofen.  He gently pushed you against a wall away from the camera and window so no one could see what was happening.

Your eyes were wide as your blush darkened another shade. He brought up a gloved hand to cup and caress your cheek. "(Y/N)," he whispered.

"Hm?" you mumbled softly, eyes half open as you enjoyed the contact.

"Ich liebe dich, mein liebling," he smiled. This smile wasn't crazy or insane, it was genuine and charming. Your heart melted when hearing his words and seeing his smile.

"I-Ich liebe dich a-auch," you replied, stuttering softly.  Richtofen was surprised you spoke German, but shrugged it off as he kissed you passionately.  You shyly kisses back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Before anything more could be said or done, the teleporter took you back to the stage where the other three were waiting with smug grins.

"About time!" they yelled in unison and took a picture of the two of you. Richtofen growled and you held him back.

"It's not worth it," you whispered.

Richtofen sighed and nodded, sitting down with you on his lap, happily kissing your cheek.