Richtofen X Evil! Reader

Another request from @silentlynurse I hope you all enjoy!  Remember to vote and comment!
————————————————
"Okay, uh, let's recap a bit, shall we?" Monty asked, seeing the primis crew in front of him with their weapons out. "This was meant to be a new start, really...a perfect world. Free from all the evil that had corrupted each and every corner of the known AND unknown universe. It was going to be a place of safety for the kids—the little you's.  You little—well, so far, so good.  But things started going wrong soon after you arrived."  Monty paused slightly while thinking of what happened.

Maxis has greeted the crew, especially Edward, with open arms.  "Now, I can understand your initial shock when coming face-to-face with Maxis, especially after so long, but you did the right thing...you followed the plan.  You returned here with the summoning key and destroyed that bloody machine once and for all.  Things is, Maxis went and ballsed everything up," he explained, going on about how Maxis heard voices calling to him.  "The key thing—as in the "thing that is key"—is that Maxis fiddled around with the summoning thingamajig and accidentally released an even bigger b******...someone even I didn't know was in there.  The Shadow Man."

Monty spoke of the Shadow man bringing his apothicons into the perfect world, but paused.  Edward urged him to continue.  "There's more than one harbinger...he has a sister named (Y/N), more commonly known as death," he explained, gulping slightly.  "I'm not going to sugarcoat things...it's a f****** s***show."

The Shadow Man looked at his work in excitement as the apothicons and zombies ran amuck on the islands he brought together. "What a work of art, don't you think (Y/N)?" your brother asked.

"Very nice," you replied in boredom. Shadow Man was going to try and make you smile when a group of four men caught your interest. You perked up, an evil smile present as you thought of messing with them. Throwing off their plan seemed like a good idea and would relieve your boredom. "Shadow, I'm gonna go have some fun," you said and disappeared in a black cloud of smoke.

When you appeared again, you were standing behind a building away from the group. You changed yourself to look like a mortal woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. You also had on a modest (f/c) dress that was sure to turn some heads.

Edward turned when hearing some bushes rustling behind them, his gun out. "Come out!" He ordered. You followed his command and walked out, looking innocent, shy, and scared. As you looked up slowly, your gaze locked with his. A shock went through you and him.

A harbinger falling in love with a human at first sight? Impossible!...right?  The male on his left cleared his throat and pushed the other's gun arm down gently.  "Sorry, we've been through a f*** ton of s***, so we're a little jumpy.  My name is Tank Dempsey," he introduced and shook your hand.

"I'm (Y/N)," you replied.  The other three then introduced themselves.  Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen.  Edward was the one that had pointed his gun at you.  None of them had made the connection yet as to who you are, which you were grateful for.

It was time for someone to take the night watch and let the others rest.  You pretended to sleep, but couldn't since you were worried for your brother.  You sat on a ledge and kicked your feet.  A harbinger that was worried and falling in love—this was so strange.  Why, if you didn't know any better, you'd say you were human.  Perhaps this form just makes you more human.

"Vhat's zhe matter, liebling?  Can't sleep?" Edward asked as he sat next to you.  You shrugged your shoulders and twiddled your thumbs together.

"I'm just a little confused right now," you admitted, a blush slowly beginning to surface on your cheeks.  Unknown to you at this moment, Edward was blushing slightly himself.

"About vhat?"

You looked into his beautiful hazel eyes, noticing they sparkled like emeralds in the moonlight.  You could also see the slight blush on his cheeks, making yours worsen.  "What I'm feeling," you explained.  Your heart rate sped up when he placed a hand on yours.

His blush was also increasing as his heartbeat pounded in his ears, near making him deaf.  Both of you subconsciously began to lean in, hot breath fanning the other.

You met in the middle, lips softly pressed against each other.  Another shock went through the both of you.  You enjoyed his sweet taste of honey as your lips moved in perfect sync and fitting like two puzzle pieces.

Richtofen knew what was foretold in the kronorium...that he was to fall in love with the Shadow Man's sister.  He knew that was you, but decided against ruining the moment.  When you both pulled away for air, you were smiling shyly as he smirked, placing you on his lap.  You cuddled into his chest, falling asleep at last.

Morning came and you were the first to wake when hearing your brother calling for you to return.  You looked at the sleeping Edward and bit your lip, not wishing to leave him.  You knew you had no choice, so you left a gentle kiss on his cheek before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

When you returned to your brother's side in your harbinger form, he slapped you and sent you tumbling to the floor.  You held your cheek in pain, having felt this before.  "Where did you get the gall to do this to me?" he questioned angrily.  He picked you up by your harbinger jacket and snarled.  "Well!?"

He'd no doubt seen the kiss between you and Edward.  You didn't answer.  His eyes narrowed and he threw you to the floor.  "Punishment is required, you know this," he spoke lowly.  You suppressed a shudder.  Last time you had done something he disagreed with, you couldn't lay on your back for months since it would be worse if you healed yourself without permission.

He pulled you up by your arm and yanked you down the stairs to the basement.  You'd had enough, you wouldn't take this anymore!  You jerked away from his grip, his blood red eyes shooting daggers at you.  "No," you said sternly, "you will not whip me again!"

Richtofen woke, not feeling you on top of his chest.  His cheek stung slightly, making him wonder what happened.  His wrist felt like it was in an unbreakable grip soon after.  His eyes widened.  This was the work of the soulmate bond, but he thought that was only a legend!  Knowing you were in trouble and feeling pain course through his arm, he woke the others quickly.

He ran to activate every generator and to reach the house.  When busting down the door, you fell to the floor.  Edward gasped and gripped his rib cage, the same side you were holding in pain.  "(Y/N)!" he exclaimed and rushed to your side.

You coughed slightly and looked at him, smiling weakly.  "You came," you whispered.  He placed his hand on yours and nodded with a smile.  He pulled you into his chest gently when Shadow Man made his presence known.

"Ah, Edward Richtofen, the man too close to my sister.  Stay out of my way so I may begin her punishment," he sneered.  Edward shook his head.

"I von't let jou continue to harm mein soulmate," he growled as the other three entered.

Dempsey got in front of the two of you as Takeo and Nikolai stood in front of him.  "Doc, take (Y/N) out of here and patch her up," he ordered.  Edward nodded as he stood with you in his arms and ran out of the house.

You squirmed in his grip, knowing they couldn't take her brother down on their own.  Edward set you down on the ground of Northern France, patching up all of your wounds.

By the time he was done, the other three returned victorious.  They all looked at you and smiled, but you felt guilty.  "I'm so sorry for tricking you all," you whispered.  They all chuckled.

"Oh no, we f****** knew who you were the entire time, but didn't bother with it since lover boy next to you fell in love at first sight," Dempsey laughed, making you and Edward blush.

Edward gazed into your eyes and placed a hand on your cheek.  "Ich liebe dich, liebling," he whispered and kissed your cheek.  You smiled.

"I love you too," you replied and pulled him into a heated kiss, earning a few wolf whistles and Dempsey saying "gross," in a sarcastic way.

It seemed things were finally lookin up for you.