Child! Takeo X Evil! Child! Reader

For hours he's searched, trying to find someone important to him.  The other children questioned who he was looking for, but he didn't answer.  His frantic search continued for hours.  The adults knew exactly who he was looking for, yet were afraid to tell him of the "problems" the one he searched for fought.

You rocked yourself in a corner of your room...back and forth, back and forth.  It wouldn't stop.  One day was all you asked to be free of this torture. The voices continued to sound in your head, screeching at you to kill all of them. "I won't do it!" you yelled, thankful for your room being soundproof. Bad choice. They screamed louder, making a whimper escape you.

On days like this, Richtofen was always worried about you, just like child Takeo. Little Takeo had no idea of your problem, but Richtofen understood it all too well. Today was the day you gave in, losing your sanity completely.

A small laugh escaped, becoming louder and louder until it echoed off of the walls of your room. Richtofen had cracked the door open a bit and immediately knew he had to get everyone out quickly.

Little Takeo refused to leave. He knew there had to be some way to help you. You rushed out of your room, seeing little Takeo standing before the rest of the kids and adults behind him.

With the precision of an expert, you whipped the Bowie knife out of it's holster on your hip.  A bloodthirsty grin surfaced on your lips, your left hand twitching with nothing occupying it.

"Takeo, get back now!" Tank ordered, but the boy shook his head.  He refused, not when he felt like he could help.

You let out a bellowing laugh, feeling a few tears come to your eyes as you laughed.  Wiping them away, you continued chuckling lightly.  "A little kid standing before me thinks he has a chance...what a priceless thought," you drawled.

Takeo took a step forward, shocking and making you narrow your eyes.  He took a second, and another, and another.  It was to the point you were snarling, telling him to back up.  A part of you was still sane, keeping your knife arm down.

A gasp left you as you backed into a wall.  Before anything could happen, Takeo had taken the knife from your grip and tossed it away, pulling you into a strong embrace.  You gasped again, this feeling foreign as you blushed lightly.  With hesitant movements, your arms slowly wrapped around Takeo's back, gently bringing him closer as you closed your eyes.

The voices left you.  Was it all because of this boy hugging you right now?  Was he the answer to your problems?

Richtofen smiled at the two of you, sending a playful glare at Dempsey when he laid an arm on one of his shoulders.  "Ve should take zhe children back inside," he said as Nikolai and older Takeo took everyone in the house, followed by the German and American.

Takeo pulled away slightly, smiling softly at the look on your face.  Half-lidded eyes, light blush, furrowed brows in confusion.  He chuckled, catching your attention.  "You have a crush," he explained, answering the question you had wanted to voice.

So that's what it was...a crush, attraction to another.  You rather enjoyed it.  Soft as a feather, Takeo placed a gentle kiss to your lips, making you smile and shyly kiss back.  Your arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled you flush against him by your waist.  No words were needed, he liked you back.