Dog! Dempsey X Reader

This is for Kosmic1Kreator
————————————————
At last, peace was restored and the apothicons and zombies were now gone.  Things had gone back to normal and Monty was no where to be found...not that you minded.  He was like a hawk sometimes and it wasn't always fun seeing his gaze on you.  It turns out that Nikolai and Takeo had finally confessed to each other, just like everyone knew would happen.  The children loved playing with everyone, thinking of you as a mother.  Who they thought of as the father was still unclear to you, but it was between Richtofen and Dempsey now.

While everyone was asleep, Dempsey went outside of the house to the backyard.  He hadn't realized you were awake at your spot on the couch though.  You quickly followed after him.  This had been going on for weeks and it made you worry.  When outside, you couldn't believe your eyes...a golden retriever was going after different sticks in the yard, playing all alone.

"T-Tank?" you asked in shock.  The large dog stopped in it's tracks with wide eyes, looking at you.  "Tank, is that you?" you inquired.

The dog nodded his head shyly as it shifted forms to Dempsey, stand tall as he bit his lip.  "Yeah, it's me," he sighed softly.  A small smile curled on your lips before hugging him tightly.

"Soooo cute!" you exclaimed, nuzzling his cheek.  Dempsey blushed darkly and looked away.

"N-no it's not!" he growled. You giggled and kissed cheek softly before ruffling his hair.

"Guess we know who the father figure is to the kids now," you whispered, making his blush reach his ears.

Dempsey has enough and kissed you passionately, his ears and tail popping out as his tail wagged.  You smiled and kissed back with a light blush.

"I love you," he whispered in the kiss, making your heart flutter.

"I love you too," you smiled when noticing his ears, scratching them softly.  He let out a moan and you giggled.  "I'm going to have so much fun with you!"

Dempsey blushed with a small smile and hugged you tightly.