RiDe: Child's Play

This picture, I believe, totally fits with this scenario. 🤣 this was requested by Kosmic1Kreator I hope it's good! 😁 I wrote this at about 11:00 at night, which is usually the time my writing goes to the dogs.  With this one shot, the Ultimis crew is now available!
————————————————
Our four heroes were sitting on the stage doing their own thing. Dempsey was next to Richtofen, teasing the German as he worked on the teleporter while Nikolai drank and Takeo cleaned his katana. It was difficult to fix the teleporter with Dempsey constantly teasing and making Richtofen blush lightly. Thank goodness for his back facing the other two.

"D-Dempshey," Richtofen whispered.  Dempsey made it look like he was angrily looming over Richtofen, but was secretly giving the German kisses on the neck.

"Yes, cupcake?" he murmured innocently against the German's neck.  Richtofen shivered, ready to strangle his lover.

"S-shtop t-teasing me!  Ich need to f-fix zhe t-teleporter!" he whined softly, stuttering slightly.

The American was reluctant to pull away, but their eyes widened when the teleporter sparked dangerously.  Both males jumped up in shock as the other two stood quickly.  Without even thinking, Dempsey threw Richtofen away from the blast to Nikolai as it hit him full-force.  Richtofen was thrown too far to the right and he ended up hitting the wall.  Smoke covered the whole room as everyone coughed violently.

"Is everyone arright?" Takeo asked as he stopped coughing.  Richtofen held his aching side, but gave a thumbs up while Nikolai continued drinking.  The only one that didn't respond was Dempsey.

Richtofen felt worry course through his veins, fighting to look like he was thrilled at the idea of Dempsey being gone.  "Awe, zhe poor American soldier ish no more, how sad," he mocked sadness and felt his heart breaking into pieces.

A tiny cough echoed through the room.  "D***** Richtofen, I'm not f****** dead!" a small voice yelled.  Richtofen nearly leapt for joy, but contained it and rushed to Dempsey.

The German general gasped in shock when seeing his lover was now reduced to a teenager of only fifteen years.  Nikolai burst out laughing as Takeo slapped him upside the head, but that did nothing.  Dempsey growled angrily, slightly flustered by Richtofen's staring.

"Why the f****** h*** is everyone gawking at me!?" he barked.  Takeo grabbed a mirror shard from the dressing room and handed it to Dempsey, the man-turned-boy gasping and dropping the shard.

Nikolai finally stopped laughing long enough to drink the remaining contents of his vodka bottle, growing irritated when finding his last two bottles on his person were missing.  "Who stole my vodka?" he questioned darkly.  Dempsey smirked.

"I did," he admitted.  Nikolai was nearly on top of him in that second, but Dempsey quickly dodged and ran around the stage.  He was far faster than the Russian with much more stamina.

Takeo shook his head. "Dishohorabre," he sighed as Richtofen laughed, only slightly worried for Dempsey at this moment.

When Nikolai almost caught Dempsey, the teenager hid in a small cubby Nikolai couldn't fit into.  He huffed and sat outside, waiting for the American to come out.

As all of this happened, Richtofen ran to the other end of the cubby and opened the back hatch, ushering Dempsey over.  He willingly obliged.  When he was out, Richtofen quickly shut the back hatch again before picking Dempsey up in his arms and running to the bedroom upstairs.

Richtofen entered and locked the door.  He placed Dempsey on the bed and began examining him, making the American flush in embarrassment.

"Richtofen, stop looking at me like that! Any other time would be fine, but not now!" Dempsey snapped, his voice a tad pitchy from the second round of puberty.  The doctor shrugged sheepishly.

"Zhis is new to mich, sho Ich vas curious," he admitted and rubbed his neck.  Dempsey huffed and laid on the bed.  "It should hopefully vear off by tomorrow."

Dempsey nodded and stole Richtofen's hat, making the older male chase him around the bedroom until he finally stopped and held his arms out, stopping Dempsey on his way back around.

Dempsey struggled in Richtofen's tight grip.  "Vhat a naughty little boy jou are," Richtofen smirked and toook his hat back, "perhaps Ich should've let Nikolai get jou."

A shiver ran down the American's spine as he held Richtofen tightly and shook his head furiously.  Richtofen chuckled as he laid down, holding Dempsey close to his chest when the boy yawned.  Dempsey slowly fell asleep to Richtofen's soothing, yet quicker than normal, heartbeat, the German kissing the top of his head before going to sleep himself.

When morning came, it was just as Richtofen said, Dempsey was back to normal.  The American prevented himself from shouting for joy when noticing his partner was still asleep.  That was about the time that Richtofen woke up and smiled tiredly at Dempsey, kissing him on the lips softly.  Dempsey kissed back slowly with a smile.

"Ich told jou," Richtofen laughed quietly, Dempsey joining in and hugging the doctor around his waist.  Richtofen nuzzled into Dempsey's chest, letting out small moans when the American kissed and nibbled his neck.

"I just wanna stay up here with my kraut, cuddling and maybe doing something else," Dempsey whined and smirked.  Richtofen blushed darkly.

"B-but, vhat about Nikolai und Takeo?  Zhey'll be suspicious und find out—"

"I don't care, they'll know you're mine," he growled and held Richtofen tighter.  The German smiled shyly and nodded, kissing Dempsey's cheek quickly.

Dempsey put his pointer finger behind the knot on Richtofen's tie, gently beginning to loosen it up. "D-Dempshey..." Richtofen trailed off, his eyes wide.

"There was something I missed last night that I intent to make up for," he whispered seductively and continued kissing the German's neck. Soft moans came from Richtofen, getting louder as Dempsey undid a few shirt buttons to expose his shoulder where his sweet spot is. He softly bit down, making to German whine for the bite to be harder.

>>meanwhile downstairs 😉>>

"Lighten up, comrade, Nikolai is certain Dempsey is fine," the Russian loudly declared. Takeo was near throttling the drunk when he heard moans and screams coming from upstairs. Nikolai must've heard it too, because he got up and pulled out his dingo with the turned ability.

Takeo kept his katana out and led the way, going up the stairs with difficulty because of all the clutter on it. Several times, Takeo kept Nikolai from falling and breaking his head open. At the top of the stairs, they heard one final scream from inside the room furthest away.

They warily stalked over. It didn't sound like the normal sounds the undead make, so what was it making those sounds? Takeo tried the handle, finding it was locked. He knelt down, quickly picking the lock, and opened the door. He was about ready to have a heart attack.

Dempsey was asleep with the covers pulled over himself, his bare shoulders showing and Richtofen was pulled into his embrace protectively, hardly being seen with the American in the way. Richtofen was snoring lightly, smiling as he cuddled closer to Dempsey. When Takeo looked at Dempsey, the American was glaring at him and his accomplice.

"Do you mind?" he sneered. Takeo quickly and quietly closed the door, blushing furiously. Nikolai laughed softly and wrapped an arm around Takeo's shoulders, making his blush worsen.

"Come, comrade, let's give the couple privacy," he grinned and staggered away, pulling Takeo with.

Dempsey sighed in relief, looking at Richtofen as he stirred. He opened a tired eye and looked up. "Vhat vas zhat Ich heard just now?" he asked, hardly awake. The American smiled and kissed Richtofen's forehead.

"Nothing, cupcake, go back to sleep," he cooed. The German nodded and kissed Dempsey's cheek as he fell asleep once more, Dempsey following suit soon after.