Dempsey X Emotionless! Reader

You tiredly trudged through Der Eisendrache castle, coming to Samantha's old room and laying on the bed.  The day was finally coming to an end and the hordes stopped for the night.  All you planned was getting some sleep, but you didn't plan on four men coming into the castle near where you laid.  It didn't matter to you, you just turned away from them in the hopes they would think you were a stuffed animal.

"I remember zhis room...I remember Samantha...no time to dwell," a German accented voice whispered.  You heard a gun pulled from its holster, clicking as if the person was ready to shoot.  They saw you.  With a sigh, you sat up and looked at the four men, seeing the Japanese fellow was the one that pulled the gun.

Your eyes remained void of emotion, not really caring whether he pulled the trigger or not.  Two men pulled his arm down at the same time, one in a bloody white shirt and vest while the other was wearing a leather jacket and gloves.

"Tak, put the gun away," the one in the jacket said with an American accent.  You continued to stare at them with no emotion, slightly unnerving the fourth male that hadn't done or said anything yet.  The American rubbed the back of his head.  "Sorry about that, Tak's not usually so jumpy.  I'm Tank Dempsey.  This is Takeo Masaki.  On the left of us is Doctor Edward Richtofen and behind us is Nikolai Belinski."  You nodded and noticed they were waiting for your name.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," was all you said.  They all smiled at you, some nervously while others were kinder.  You got up from the bed, knowing the zombies may come during the night now with more people here.  "I'll take the night watch, you guys get some sleep."  You grabbed your ray gun mark two and Bowie knife from the night stand and walked outside.

The four men fought who'd take watch with you, Dempsey walking out next to you when they couldn't decide.  He sat next to you on the steps, cleaning his m16 while watching.

"I thought I said all of you should get some sleep," you said, no emotion present as you gazed forward at the bridge.

"Two sets of eyes are better than one," he replied and finished cleaning the m16.  He looked at you.  "How long have you been alone?"  You honestly didn't know anymore, it had been so long.  You merely shrugged your shoulders and he placed a reassuring hand on top of your own.
————————————————
It had been a few weeks since the boys came.  Slowly but surely, you were opening up to the group, mostly Dempsey.  You currently had night watch again since you had a slight case of insomnia and questions.  The questions were because you'd always wake up next to Dempsey.

You began feeling things stronger around him.  Every time he came near you, a pink blush would appear on your cheeks and your heart would beat faster.  This was confusing you greatly.  Every time, you would miss the smirk on Dempsey's face as you looked down almost shyly.

Someone sat next to you on the steps again.  You looked down, trying to hide your growing blush when you noticed who it was.  He sat closer to you with an arm around your shoulders.  You tentatively placed your head on his chest, hearing his calming heartbeat as yours sped faster with each passing second.

Dempsey smirked and rubbed your shoulder.  "(Y/N), what do you think of me?  How do you feel around me?" he asked softly.  He had been trying to help you feel things again, which he had definitely succeeded.

You quickly kissed his cheek before burying your head in his chest to hide your darkening blush.  Dempsey's smirk turned into a grin as he pulled you from his chest and kissed you passionately.  Your eyes widened, but closed as you kissed him back.  It felt amazing having someone love you.

When you both pulled away, Dempsey was smirking once more as your blush traveled to your ears and down your neck.  "I l-love you," you stuttered quietly.  He kissed your nose and pulled you close to him.

"I love you too," he replied and stroked your hair.  The moment was perfect...until the click of a camera went off behind you.  Both of you turned to see the other three were awake and awing at the two of you.  Dempsey growled and you calmed him down.

"Tank, don't worry, we'll just find somewhere more private next time," you whispered in his ear.  He smirked and pulled you into his lap while kissing your neck.

"I like the sound of that."