Chapter One: Meet Rose

The sun was shining so bright from my window that I have to cover my eyes. The first thing that came to my mind everyday is "I'm at Rose's house". Rose's house is so huge compared to mine. Her house has 3 floors and hundreds of rooms I hadn't explore yet since I moved here 2 years ago.

"Charlotte! Get down here and make me my breakfast! NOW!"

Yup. That's Rose, shouting. Or should I say Your Majesty Madame La Rose. Rose complete name is actually Victoria La Rose Saphire De Amour Quantum. While mine is just Charlotte Sabrina Quentin.

As the great-great grandaughter of Queen Sophia the 2nd, Rose has always treated me as her personal maid, cook, driver and many things I had done every single day for her. I, myself, even can't count how many things I've done to serve her.

I showered and change to my dark blue t-shirt and jeans. My t-shirt has a big picture on it. A cat. A pink cat. Rose bought it for me because it's cheap and ok, for her, on me. I hate pink! But I have no choice, Rose had bought it for me. If I didn't wear it, she could ground me for 2 months.

"Hurry up! Time is flying, ya know!!" shouted Rose from downstairs.

"Alright, Rose! Breakfast coming in 10 minutes!" I shouted back while going downstairs.

I quickly go to the kitchen and cook some bacon and egg.

"Hurry up, you lazy creature!" scolded Rose. "and remember you should call me.."

"Your Majesty Madame La Rose.." I said rolling my eyes, interrupting her before she babbled about it a whole day long, while I finished making bacon and egg. I quickly put them on the plates and gave to Rose one of them.

Rose quickly ate them like she hasn't eat for, like, 5 years.

"Good! Now finish your breakfast and drive me to Prince Edward the 5th. He's so handsome!" Rose said with her dreamy eyes.

Duh. He's not handsome at all!

I quickly finish my breakfast and sprint to Rose's red Lambourgini. If  I didn't sprint like that Rose would slap me for, like, hours.

"Quick! I'm already late because of you, crazy-dumb girl!"

Yup. My life is miserable.

I started the car and drive her to her fiancé's house, that is, Dumb Edward the 5th.

When we arrived at her fiancé's house, I said to her, "Your Majesty, you could get out of the car, now.." rolling my eyes.

"Charlotte! You know what you should do! Open the door for me! NOW!" Rose said apparently shouting to my ears.

"Ok, ok.." I mumbled as I get out and open the door for her to get out of her stupid Lambourgini.

She quickly get out after I opened the door and do her crazy catwalk. She does that to attract boys. Well, for me, she looks crazy, loco and insane at the same time.

She entered the elegant diamond door and went inside without even noticing the guards outside the door. I noticed that she doesn't care about her red Lambourgini. So, I parked it in the basement and walk quickly back to the lobby.

"What is your appointment, Miss?" asked one of the guard.

"I'm the personal maid, cook, bodyguard and driver of Your Majesty Madame La Rose.." I acted, like an important person.

"Wait, Miss. I'm going to contact the Prince", said the other guard moving towards a, some kind of, bell.

I waited patiently until the guard finished his report to the Prince.

Finally, after 5 minutes or something, he opened the door for me.

"You may go in, Miss.."

"Thank you.." I replied shortly.

I quickly went in and walk to the elevator to get to the 5th floor. Do you think I, as a maid (and many more), wants to climb the stairs to go to the 5th floor? It's a big no, NO! Even if Rose told me to do that, I would rather have her slaps, for, like, days.

When I arrived at the 5th floor, I searched for the Prince's room. Rose would be there. She loves her fiancé. I don't why.. He's ugly (no offense), mommy's little boy and always full about himself. Duh! He's like the guy version of Rose.

Finally, I found the room. The door was carved with the Prince's name. I knocked and waited. Thd door opens and I'm not surprised that Rose opened it.

"Charlotte! Where have you been?! You know that I should get myself manis and pedis for the party!" screamed Rose in an annoying tone.

"What party, Rose? You haven't told me anything!"I complained.

"Well, now you know. GET MYSELF READY FOR TONIGHT!" explained Rose, apparently shouting, again.

"Alright, alright.."

If I didn't do what she says, I wouldn't go to school and have a place to live nearby.

Yup. I'm away from my home town. In here, at La Quantum Kingdom, I have nothing. She won't pay for my school at the La Veine High School (sadly, it's her school too), she won't let me sleep in her house, even in the garden and she won't gave me money to buy food and personal medifications, if I don't be her personal everything.

Rose quickly say goodbye to her fiancé. She did a goodbye kiss with her right hand. I have one word to describe that. Ew.

"Come on, you insane creature! Open the elevator's door!" ordered Rose.

"You can do it by yourself, Rose." I answered, while pressing the elevator's down button.

"There are so many germs there! I don't want to touched it! Before, I've touched it and I quickly use my hand sanitizer.." explained Rose, like she was the only important yet fabulous girl in the whole world.

When the elevator door opens, Rose and I got in.

"Charlotte, I thought you've been told to use the stairs!" Rose complained, rolling her eyes.

"Fine! I'll use the stairs so that you can be late to your stupid party!" I said angrily while going out of the elevator.

"That's okay.. You've no guts to do that. If you do, I'm going to searched you a place to live."

Even though, I hate, HATE, living with Rose, I really don't want her to complained if I'm late, because the hotel or house is faraway, when it's 5 in the morning.

"Now, sprint the stairs!!" shouted Rose.

"I know, I know.." I mumbled while going to the stairs.

When I arrived at the stairs, I saw a boy dressed in a plain white t-shirt, cardigan, jeans and a hat that cover his whole face. I don't see anything weird with him. But I felt something weird inside, like I know this boy.