Chapter Seven: Audition..

Well.. That's the past..

I was back to the future, you might say.. Since that day, Max, Jeannie and his friends are ignoring us. It is a good yet bad thing, though..

Rose had just slept on her pinkish-eye-hurting room. And I get back to my room. I had just remembered about the recorder that Chloe gave to me. Maybe it's a song? Or it's her secret crush? I didn't have a clue..

I listened to it and it said:

"Charlotte, I need your help! I'm gonna need you to discuss with me about my family problem.. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have nobody else to talk to.. Victoria is busy, Danielle, my friend, is always thinking about her boyfriend and my dog, Patricia, well, she doesn't understand. I'm so glad that I met you..

So, my dad had divorced with my mom about 3 years ago.. I was forced to go with my dad because my dad told me to.. My mom was so stressed out that she forced my brother to stay with her.. But, the problem is, last month I saw a boy that caught my attention because he looks like my brother. But he thought that I like him, and he actually likes me.. He said that he likes me and I said that I would be his girlfriend..  Maybe I should've ask him before.. But I am bad at speech..

Another problem is my aunt. She's actually is my mom's cousin, not sister. She lived with my mom because her parents died when she was 5. Car accident. She was playing in my mom's house at that time. After she knew what happened to her parents, she had an amnesia and had been adopted by my mom's parents. That's why, I shouldn't say anything about that to her because she'll have a heart attack, I guess. And one more thing, do not tell anybody about this..

See you around, Char.. And by the way, I always admire you.."

2 nanosecond I didn't absorb it, yet. Then, it hit me.

"Ok. That was shocking.. I didn't see that one coming." I thought. "But, who is Victoria? She didn't describe her.."

I was too tired to think, so I changed to my loose pajamas and slept.

The next morning.. Sunday..

"Charlotte!! Get me my scarf!!" Rose shouted.

"Comin'! Wait a sec!" I called back, opening my door so she could hear me.

"Why are you always late, sleepy-head?!" Rose said loudly.

"Ugh.. I'm not always a sleepy-head.." I mumbled as I changed my pajamas into my flower-printed leggings and a plain white shirt with a short black jacket. The jacket only covers my chest, though. I don't really care about how I dress..

"Charlotte, I'll pull your hair if you don't come here right now!!"

"Hey, where's your 'thank you' after what I did to you?!" I said, deep in my heart.

"Ok, ok!! I'M COMING!!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

Rose's special day is here. She'll be in an audition of LV. If she made it, I would be her partner, I guess.

"Charlotte! You're really testing my patience, now!!!" Rose shouted again.

"Okay.. Okay.." I replied as I grabbed my small hand bag and stuffed it with Divergent novel. I took my blue-cased Iphone and ran downstairs, right before Rose woke up the whole mansion.

"Charlotte.. Always my sleep-a-holic maid.." she muttered.

"Ha-ha.. Very funny.." I said flatly.

I went to the lobby and found Rose's lambourgini was started and there, sat the person I didn't expect to saw. Max. Yes.. Max, the one who's crazy about evil Jeannie.