Chapter Six: Continue to flashback..

A/N: I'm so sorry.. In the previous chapter, Charlotte and Elaine were grade 8 instead of 9, and Max and Jeannie were grade 9, not 10.. I'm sorry again for my careless mistake, readers..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's a little sneak peak of my past.. But actually there's more than that.. I know you're bored of Jeannie's fucking (mind the words) name, but I think this is the funest (is that even a word?) part of the flashback..

So, we're back to the flashback, and I was just gonna tell a thing.. I can predict the future from my dreams, sometimes, since grade 5.. People would think I'm nuts, or even maximum capacity of insanity.. But, in fact, that's true..

A week after the 'incident'..

La Veine HS managed to make an official school uniform from now on.. It is a plain white blouse, blue vest and a light blue skirt.

It was Friday and I was on my way to the canteen, when I heard a voice calling me.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" called Elaine.

I turned my back and Elaine landed on me.

"Ouch! Why are you in a such of hurry? Did you burn your hand?" I stood up and asked.

"I just have to tell you immediately!" she jumped excitedly.

"What is it?" I questioned again.

"Max will join us karaoke later!" she cheered.

"Great! But, why are you so excited? We have been going home with.." I stopped because she shushed me with her index finger.

"You know that I've been crushing on Max, right?" she reminded.

I nodded and opened my mouth but Elaine shushed me again.

"This is the first time he'll see me without the school uniform!!"

"Oh, yeah.. What are you going to wear, Laine?" I asked.

I'd been calling Elaine, Laine.. It's simpler..

"Hmm.. Maybe a pink-stripped-red skirt and a crop-tee?" she wondered out loud.

"Let me help you.. Can I go to your house this evening? After dismissal, maybe?" I asked her.

"Yes! And I'll help you too! Bring 2 pairs of clothes that you're planning to wear.." she explained.

We arrived at the crowded canteen and spotted Jessica and Haley sitting on a bench outside, in the park. They're having lunch and chit-chatting.

Jessica is my best friend.. She's a dork, just like me, and she's so cute and child-ish. She's also super kind.. She give her extra snacks to the ones who has forgotten theirs. She ever give me once.. She wears a charm bracelet. It's blue and there's a sentence written there 'friendship lasts forever'. It's given by her post best friend, Kate. Jessica is also smart in Science. Her black sneakers are always her weapon. She often kicks anyone who messes with her..

Haley is my new friend. We don't often sit together, so I thought we're just friends, but because she's Jessica's new best friend, she sits with Jessica. Haley is the coolest girl I've ever met. She wears a leontin that has her ex-boyfriend's photo on it. They had a long-distance relationship.. They broke up, but Haley still love him.. But, she's not that girl-ish.. She wears a pair of dark brown boots, not like Jeannie's pink boots (now she wears it everyday).

Elaine and I sneaked behind Jessie (Jessica) and Haley.

"How 'bout we scare them with these?" Elaine whispered, handed me a handful of grass.