Chapter Twenty Six: A Good Day (not to count Ms. Sally)

I. Am. Going. To. Die.

"Fun, right?" Elaine's voice reveberated through my whole body. We were watching 'The Legend' and it was, I don't know.. 3/4 of the movie? I had this pillow for covering my eyes.

"No. W-when is this m-movie gonna end?" My voice shaken. Oh. My. Gosh. I was near to death.

"Oh, come on.. It's just the beginning of the coolest part of the movie. You must watch this!! It's cool.." Carin shoved the pillow from me and I took it back.

"It's far f-from cool, C-Carin.."

"Oh, look! Look! He is hanged!! And upside down!!" Carin squealed as I almost die when I saw the 'contaminated people', that really looked like zombies. Oh, come on.. How can people even like this movie?

"C-can I just g-go home?"

"Well, it's almost 10.. You can after this part." Elaine pointed to the tv as I still covered my eyes with the pillow. I would be sleeping with nightmares if I hadn't say that I can go home or not.. But I changed my mind when I saw the 'contaminated dogs' bit his dog, being contaminated. No, I would sleep with worst nightmares, more worse than 10 times fucking Noir.

"I'm outta here!" I got up from the sofa and went to the door. I opened it and I peeked back, looking at Elaine and Carin who were waving their free hands, not stopping to watch the tv. I didn't bother to have a run again so I decided to go home.

I went to my car when I was outside already. I opened the door and drove home. I went to the basement and parked my car then checked on Rose's room, but she was not there. She might be in Edward's. I went to my own room, unlocked the door and got in. I didn't even bother to take a shower again since I was sick with 'The Legend' and I had showered before. I just changed my clothes into my pajamas and laid on my bed.

There was a ding from my phone and I saw it was a message. To be exact, 2 messages. Jonathan.

Jonathan: Um.. Hi?

Jonathan: Need chat...

Me: Hey. What's up

Jonathan: Oh, hey. Nothing's up.. Just want a chat ;)

Me: XD me too

Jonathan: How 'bout if I call you, right now?

Me: Ok :)

A minute later, my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"It's Jonathan."

"Yeah, obvious.." I said as I heard him chuckling. His chuckle made me smile a little. I missed these times.. "So..?"

"Um, okay.." There was a silence between us. I didn't kmow what to say and probably he also didn't know how to start. A few seconds passed, finally Jonathan was the first to let a sentence. "I came here for you."

"Huh?"

"Yeah.." I imagined him rubbing the back of his neck. He always does that when he's nervous.

"Let me rephrase that. You came all the way here for me?!"

"Yes.. (he said yes like, 'ee-yezzz' that time) I came all the way here to meet you."

"Okay..." I was completely out of words. Why would anyone sane go to a kingdom, which is far away from his/her hometown, just to meet a person? Wait. Did Jonathan meant that I still can hope something can happen between us again? No.

'Expectations are the root of dissapointment that can leads to heart-broken.' Elaine usually reminded me that. I shouldn't put my hopes up, can I?

"Hello?"