Chapter Three: What a wonderful life!

*A/N: I'm super duper sorry. This story seems to end forever... Well, do you enjoy? I need votes and comments.. Please do so if you want to..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, hi Noir! Long time, no see.." I said, sounding as casual as possible.

"Yeah.. I moved here a year ago", explained Noir.

"Yeah, right. Like I care about you!" I said deep in my heart.

"Now, I worked for the prince as his bodyguard."

What the.. "You mean Prince Edward the 5th?!" I asked.

"Yeah.. He's the only prince around here, ya know.." Noir replied casually.

I almost fainted. I said almost. Noir is the bodyguard of the prince?! This can't be happening.

"He has a fiancé, right? Her name is Rise, Raws or..."

"Rose. I worked for her as her personal everything." I interrupted him.

"Ooh.. What a small world!" Noir said childishly.

"Ugh.. Now, let me relax for a while." I excused myself.

"You should've saw me..." mumbled Noir.

"What?! Where do I saw.. Oh, you're that boy in the stairs?"

"Yeah, right... How could you didn't even say hi to me?!" Noir exclaimed, looking hurt.

"I didn't know it was you, ya know! Don't play drama with me! I know that you can fool people with that face, but not on me!"

I had enough with him at grade 7. When his eyes caught mine, he'll talk about me and laughed with his dumb friends. I HATE HIM so much!

"Ok, ok! You can have your damn relax!" He finally said.

I excused myself and take a cup of tea before I relaxed myself on one of the sofa in the waiting room.

Before I opened the first page of the magazine, I recognized that Noir had been looking at me since I took a cup of tea. I want to slap that face from the first day I met him. Ugh. I remembered that my upper-grade friends had been wishing me to be his girlfriend. And one day, he said to them, "I don't like her, she's the one who likes me." I would've vomitted at that time. I replied coldly, "I would never like you, Noir. You're so-not my type."

I even can't believe myself, until now, that I could answered that cold. Maybe if I'm at a comic world, Noir would've freeze. Ha! Beat that, Noir!

"Charlotte the little cry baby read a Storm fashion magazine? I can't believe my own eyes.." Noir stuck his tongue out while grabbing the magazine that I'm reading.

"Oh, yeah right. Actually, I might think that you, Noir the mommy's boy, likes to read a line of fairytale like Bambi! Now, GIVE ME THAT MAGAZINE!!" I demanded, trying to grab the magazine from Noir's hand.

"Uh, uh.. No can do. I, Noir the Great and Wonderful, will not be friend with someone like Nerdy Charlotte..." smirked Noir.

"Who says we were friends? I hate you and you hate me! You think we're friends? That will happens never!" I said, annoyed with his attitude. I got up and went to the magazine rack and chose a magazine to replace the one taken by Noir.

"Yeah, right... You're absolutely right!" said Noir seriously.

"So, go away right now! And by the way, why are you here, duh... The prince is having a spa or a manicure?" I joked.