Chapter Fifteen: I just hate shopping!

Haley told us to crept inside her car quietly, I didn't know why.

When we were done with our drama of "creeping into the car", Haley told us that actually she couldn't drive her car because she was punished for getting lower and lower scores. We all giggled to her story while she gave each of us an icy glare.

"Let's go, shall we?" I smirked playfully to them. "Don't forget the full speed, Hale! Or you will be punish again with your parents!"

We all laughed at my joke and Haley started the car. We drove at an almost-wild speed and arrived at the Infinite Mall in no time. Since the mall is just a few blocks away from Haley's house, we got there fast.

"Well, your parents will be furious when they know this happens.." Jessie laughed as she looked behind us.

"For the first time in forever (lol), I hope you're wrong, Jess.." Haley said as she went to the basement, covering the sunlight that shone on her car.

"Well, let's just hope they don't. And if they do, we'll just say there's a really urgent meeting." Elaine planned as the rest of us nodded grimly.

Haley finished parking her car and we all got out. She locked her car and put the keys in her purple handbag.

"So, where do we start?" I asked them as we went up the mall, with an escalator.

"I don't know.. I'm not that expert on shopping.." Elaine muttered. She's the smartest of us all. Elaine's the brain, Haley's the prep, Jessie's a jock and I'm a dork, except I'm also boy-ish.

"Me neither, Laine.." I raised my eyebrow and smile dissaprovingly.

"How about we just go to an LV store?" Jessie asked.

"Too expensive, Jess. Make up your mind!" Haley complained as we stroll the mall.

"Let's just start from a department store!" Elaine came up. We all agreed and went all the way up to go to the department store.

When we arrived, the store was beautiful decorated. There were some ornaments in a grand, decorated tree. There were also some box of presents scattered around the tree. The store's door was covered with a shiny green covering and some red dots on it.

"Oh, yeah.. It's almost Christmas! Christmas is right around the corner, right?" Haley commented.

"It's next week, Hale.. But, we can buy a dress or costume for that too." I said.

"Alright! First, choose a costume or two and if you're done choosing, go to the changing room and judge one another, 'kay?" Elaine came up. We all nodded and scrambled to the department store. I went to the shoes section first, since my shoes are mostly flat shoes and some other kind but not a single heel.

I spotted some fancy shoes but super expensive and too shimmery for me to wear. I found a pair of black, shiny heels. I tried it on and it was too serious for me. I skimmed again, looking for a suitable ones for me. I wanted a pair of shoes that suits me. That really represents my personality.

I found a pair blue flats but decided not to buy another flats. I have pairs of flats around 75% of my shoes. Too many flats in my wardrobe. Wedges? Converse? Boots? Heels?

"Heels are good for parties. But, I'm not a prep. I don't party a lot.." I mumbled to myself.

Ugh. I just hate shopping! I found a pair of red striped blue wedges. It's not shiny, it's made with cotton or some kind of string. I stared at it for a moment when I caught the store clerk looked at me with a confused expression. She's a middle-aged woman. Her blonde hair was made into a bun but some strands was at the back of her ear. She wore a red uniform too.