Chapter 6-

Percy's POV

Well, that was quite eventful! Having to cover up my mistake that I made by removing some of Will's memories, fun (please sense my sarcasm here)! I can see why Annabeth calls me a seaweed brain, I mean, what if more people were there other than Will? That would be quite the disaster.

Will and I swim back to the guys, only to find out that we're on a beach on the other side of the island. Now we have to walk along the beach to find them, great. When we've been walking for a while, I come up with a brilliant idea of a way to prank the guys and scare them for a while. I hope Will is going to be on board with the plan. "Hey, Will?"

"Yes?"

"Are you up for pranking the guys with me?"

About 20 mins later...

"Are you ready for the plan?" I ask Will as we're coming close to where everyone else is.

"I'm ready." He says, and then lies on the ground, appearing unconscious.

Zane sees us first, and shouts,"You're back! Great! Wait, where's Will?" This gets the attention of the others. Perfect. Everything is going to plan. I step aside to reveal Will's body behind me. "He's dead." I say, giving one of my death glares. I then evilly smirk and add, "And one of you is next." Cue evil laughter. "Well, go on. Someone step forward. Who's first?" The look on their faces is priceless, Lewis has even run off into the woods. Well, there's my next victim.

For pranks, Gods. Do you really think I would kill my cousin's boyfriend?

Zane starts to get his phone out, probably to call Rikki. They really don't trust me, do they? "I'll have that, thank you very much." I say, holding my hand in front of him. He doesn't give in. "Well, I guess you're my next victim then." I turn around and draw Riptide from my pocket to give this some extra effect. I hold the bronze sword to his throat. He looks down at it and screams. Huh, clear sighted. "Well, you'll be joining Will, here. Take a good look at his body so you know how I kill my victims, although they're not usually mortal." I say. I look back to where I left Will's body, checking that he's following the plan. He's left his spot. Good job man. "Wait, where did Will go?" I ask, sounding really worried. I could win an oscar for this performance.

"I'm right here, Percy." Will says from behind me. "Next time, when you try to kill someone, make sure they're dead first." Now Zane and Ash are really scared. Well, I guess they can all see through the mist. I have no clue where Lewis is now, probably lost in the woods. Will and I lock eyes. We stare at each other. Then we laugh. And laugh. And laugh. Zane and Ash are just really confused.

"What happened there?" Ash asks.

"Why are you laughing? He just tried to kill me! And you!" Zane shouts.

"It was a prank, relax." Will says, trying to calm them down. Key word there: trying.

"You thought that it would be funny to pretend to kill us?" They both shout.

"Yes. And it was funny, you guys were so scared. And, I couldn't have killed you with this sword anyway. Look," I stab Zane's chest with Riptide. It goes straight through, not harming him in the slightest. "See?" Again, his face is priceless.

"Stop right there Percy! You won't kill anyone!" Rikki says, coming out of the forest with Lewis.

Lewis' POV

(from when he runs into the forest)

After seeing Will's dead body and see Percy threaten to kill all of us, I run into the forest. If it's against Percy, I'm going to need some back up. Have you seen his muscles? And his death glare? It was like I could see myself drowning, slowly, painfully, in his eyes. Just thinking about it scares me.

I contemplate who out of the girls to call for help. I immediately discount Cleo, I mean, I love her, but Percy's her cousin, so imagine how hard it would be to find out that your cousin threatened to kill some of your best friends. Bella has been a mermaid for the longest, so she has the best grip of her powers, but turning water into jelly wouldn't be entirely useful in this case. The same with freezing things. I guess I'm calling Rikki for help. She answers straight away, which is good for me. "What do you want Lewis?"

"Hello to you too. Anyway, this is really urgent. Percy killed Will and just threatened to kill all of us. I know it doesn't sound like the guy we met earlier, but it's true. So please come to Mako so that we can save the rest of the guys."

"I'm already on Mako. I'll be there right away."

"Please believe me, I am yelling the tru- wait, you'll come? Great. That didn't take much convincing." Silence. Oh, she hung up. How polite of you, Rikki. The least you could have done is said goodbye.

"Are you ready to stop Percy now? Or do you want to keep daydreaming while he kills the guys?" She's here already? Wow, that was fast.

"Here's the plan, we're going to run to the beach, surprise them, and then you're going to use your mermaid magic on Percy, but don't kill him." I explain.

We start to execute the plan, and run to the beach. As we near the edge, we hear Percy's distinctive American voice laugh and say, "Well, you'll be joining Will, here. Take a good look at his body so you know how I kill my victims, although they're not usually mortal." Not usually mortal? What does that mean? We're still too far away to see what's going on, but we hear laughter. Percy is sick! Laughing at killing people!

Running on to the beach, Rikki shouts, "Stop right there Percy! You won't kill anyone!" We both then see Will, alive, and laughing. He was dead! "I thought you said Will was dead, Lewis!"

"He was!" I say, to shocked to get anything else out. Rikki starts to use her powers on Percy, but he doesn't seem to react. At all. He should be burning right now! How can it not affect him? I look over to Rikki, and I can tell that she's thinking the same thing.

Percy starts to walk towards us, his death glare flaring in his eyes. He draws this glowing bronze sword from nowhere, and points it right at my throat. "Look here, Lewis." He says, "I didn't kill anyone. This sword can't harm you at all." He then stabs me right in the chest. Well, this is it. It's been a good life.

Percy then proceeds to take the sword out of me, and I'm still alive! There isn't even a wound there! "This sword won't kill any person, so you're fine. Don't worry." The sword then disappears before my own eyes. "If you haven't already realized, the whole killing thing was a prank. I don't plan on killing any of you." He says, with a slight chuckle in his tone.

"Why would you pretend to kill people for a prank? That's messed up and downright cruel!" I say, quite angry that he pranked us successfully within a day of meeting us!

"I learned from the best in this business, and trust me, theirs are much worse than mine." He starts to smile after saying that, as if a fond memory is playing in his head. How could that be fond?