Chapter Twenty-Seven

*A/N  If you have instagram follow me (I’ll follow back) it is called Carbon_Moon

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Iris’s POV

Life wasn’t turning out how I thought it would. I had this dream when I was little that I would find a prince like Cinderella, the funny thing is that I have the Prince but so far not the happy ending. I thought I would be his one true love but he had one before me and that hurt. I thought when I was little I would shifted into a wolf but that never happened, it turned out I was in fact the element of fire and my family wasn’t my real family. Life was unexpected.

“What are you thinking about?” Robbie broke my from my wondering mind as it drifted deeper and deeper into my thoughts.

“I don’t know, just how life is unexpected,” I shifted in his arms as they tightened around me. I smiled as I leaned into his warm embrace.

“It’s a bit late for that kind of thinking,” he kissed my temple.

I laughed. “I suppose it is,” I grinned at me.

He grinned back as the movie we were watching flickered on the screen. It had been a week and a half since he had come back from his trip from Venice and all we had spend most of this time curled up watching John Hughes films in the dark.

“Iris,” he caught my gaze as his voice snapped me back to reality.

I gave a small smile, “Yeah?”  

He shifted so that my back fell against the sofa as he loomed above me, my checks reddened as locked gaze with me.

Robbie’s POV

Her eyes started to flicker like flames as I tried to form the words in my mouth. “I...I...” I stuttered out frowning. Why couldn’t I just tell her? “I think I love...” her hand shot up and covered my mouth, a small smile playing on her rosy lips.

“I don’t wanna hear those words,” she smiled as I frowned down at her as she removed her hand. “I only want to hear them when you mean them,” again I frowned.

“But I do...” I began.

“No Robert you don’t,” she reached up and gently brushed her lips against mine. “It’s okay,” she smiled sweetly making my heart beast fast.

“But Iris...”

“Oh shut up already and kiss me,” she grinned pulling my head down and capturing my lips with hers. My eyes flickered shut as I took control. How I had missed her when I was in Venice.

 I smiled against her lips as her hands tangled into my hair. She groaned when I let my tongue flicker against her lower lip as I cupped the back of her neck bring her closer to me. I gently bit down on her plump lower lip and she allowed me entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance but I won as I began to message hers with soft stroke of mine. My hand slowly travelled down her sides, feeling every inch of her as my wolf growled inside of me. My hand hooked around the back of her knee as I broke from the kiss. I smiled down as her eyes opened.

“Why’d you stop?” she sounded disappointed so I rained kissing down on her, on her lips, her temples, her nose, and her cheeks, everywhere.

“You’re beautiful,” I said as I locked my gaze with her again. Her eyes were twinkling like a raging fire in the winter as a small smile graced her swollen lips and with that my lips crashed down upon hers again.

“I’m sorry to interrupt,” a voice broke us apart and my head snapped up, teeth baring in a growl as I took in the grinning form of Poppy and Eliza. “But...” I flinched at the glare that was gracing the face of Val and the look of disgust on Abby’s face. The room was crowded with people, Cain and Harper stood near the back of the group with blank face while Poppy and Eliza grinned like fools.

“What do you want?” I growled low in my throat as I felt two small hands push at my chest. I looked down to see the beetroot face of Iris glaring at my chest. I chuckled as I took I her frustrated face.

“Get off me,” she hissed. I chuckled rolling off her as she tried scuttle away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back, wrapping my arm around her and bring her close.

Iris’s POV

I huffed as I leaned into his warmth as I took in everyone who had caught us making out. I blushed again but not before flinching at the glare Valentina was sending my way.

“I repeat,” Robbie snapped. “What do you want?” he glared back causing everyone but Abby and Cain to shift uneasy.

“We don’t want you dog,” Abby snapped pushing off the wall with her arms crossed. “Iris are you done with the dog now?” she smirked as I shifted under her gaze, my cheeks flaming.

“Yeah,” I muttered as Robbie’s arms tightened on me.

“Good because we have business to attention to,” she glared at Robbie.

“What Business?” Robbie asked.

“We have to find the rest of her family,” Abby snapped. “Before it’s too late,” she whispered the last apart and I couldn’t help but shiver at the meaning behind it.

The Earth trembled at his wakening. The Gods had forged him in the will of the humans, unknowingly pouring man’s cruelty and hate into his form as well as their love and passion.

The Spirit was made for the protection of the elements that were far too beautiful for the world of men and too powerful to be left unprotected. So he was made.

In the beginning he was their friend. He lived many lives in the shadows with them, gazing at their beauty as they brought, fire, wind, air and earth to the world of men. He saw how the humans worshiped at their alters and prayed to them. A sickness began to grow on his mind; he too wanted what they had. He too wanted to be worshiped and have the power that the elements had. He began to grow bitter as the years stretched on.  Each passing day he began to plot.

Over the years he had fallen in love with fire and her beauty, her spirit had called to him like the roaring sea as the wind whipped the salt spray up onto a cliff face. She was like a roaring fire that couldn’t be contained. And that was the problem he had tried to contain her and he got burnt.

___

*A/N

So this is the next chapter, kind of sucks but yeah!

I wanna thank all of you who messaged me, commented on my last *A/N and wrote on my wall or even read and voted form my last *A/N! You guys really helped me out. I’m not saying I am completely over this writers block because I’m not, I still not sure where this story is gonna go but hey at least you have an update right? ;)

Anyway, have any of you got a Quotev? If so I have one too and it is called CarbonMoon

Love

Abbie

xxx