Chapter Thirty

*Check out Sweet Home Alabana on wattpad!!*

Chapter Thirty

Robbie’s POV

“Can I ask a favour?” Iris’s voice entered my hearing as I played my guitar, singing softly to myself. I paused, a smile slipping onto my face as I turned to face her. She was so very beautiful as I gazed at her dazzling onyx coloured eyes.

“Yes you can,” I grinned as she blushed slightly.

“You see the Witches need these stones...” I cut her off.

“What do you mean the Witches?” I asked confused. “You mean Abby?”

“Yes and her Grandmother, Eve,” she nodded.

“Right carry on.”

“Well it’s a very long story...” and so she explained about Akasha, Eve, and what she was to me and by the end I was a little overwhelmed.

“So what do you need me for?” I asked.

“We need five gem stones,” I raised an eyebrow. “And don’t ask me what for because I have no idea but that is what Abby and Eve want.”

“What if they want them for money and this whole thing is a joke?” I asked a little concerned.

“Robert,” she rolled her eyes.

“Sorry,” I muttered looking away. “What gem stones do you require, I’ll see if we have them in the vaults,” I sighed.

She gazed up trying to recall the names of the gemstones, “diamond, Jasper, Garnet, pearl, and Apophyllite,” she listed them off on her slim fingers.

“I’ll get you these gems for a price,” I grinned as her eyes narrowed.

“I can’t pay you,” she said.

“I know that and I don’t want money,” her eyes narrowed even more than before.

“What then?”

“Go on a date with me,” I grinned.

“Is that it?” she asked still sounding unsure.

“Yeah that is all I ask,” I smiled. “I like sending time with you,” I couldn’t stop the blush from escaping onto my cheeks as I cursed myself for being un-cool. What was this girl doing to me?

She smiled sweetly to herself. “Fine you have a deal,” she grinned.

“Great,” I jumped up as a small laugh escaped her lips causing another blush to rush onto my cheeks.

“So when is this date?” she asked after her laughter died down.

“Tonight?” I asked as she nodded with a small smile on her rosy lips.

“Okay sounds good, what should I wear?”

“Something comfortable,” I said as an idea for our date popped into my head.

She nodded before her eyes locked onto my guitar that sat next to me. “Hey I didn’t know you could play,” she grinned. I blushed again curing my emotions for showing me up in front of her.

“I do a little,” I admitted. “But not very well, I and Alex normally play together.” I explained.

“Well you’re gonna have to play me a song,” she sat back in her chair, her arms crossed with a grin on her face. “Can you sing too?” She asked.

I nodded, rubbing the back of my neck uncomfortably as my cheeks reddened. “Not well again,” I shrugged.

“Go on play me a song,” she nodded my old friend.