Hogwarts

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the most known schools in the world was about to take on two of the most mischievous students since Sirius Black and James Potter had enrolled all those years ago!

On the morning of July the 10th, 5 letters had arrived through the window. The Weasley boys had rushed to seize them and sure enough the Weasley twins had two letters awaiting them. They grinned at each other and tore into the other's letter, shook hands and exchanged letters.

 They grinned at each other and tore into the other's letter, shook hands and exchanged letters

Then both brothers shook out a second letter detailing the books and equipment they needed

Then both brothers shook out a second letter detailing the books and equipment they needed. Their mum groaned upon seeing the list.

"Our budget is getting tighter every year!" The woman complained, seeing the lists in their hands.

After Percy had gotten his wand at Ollivanders two years prior, the family vault had dwindled down to 2 galleons, a handful of sickles and 3 knuts. Mr Weasley didn't earn half to buy his children new books every year. When Bill had gone, it didn't really matter and then Charlie had gone and it had been fine. Then it was Percy's turn and it was harder to keep up, after all they hadn't had too much money to begin with as it was spent on food and clothes and not just school supplies. Thus Mrs Weasley had started to find her old school supplies as most of the set texts remained the same (apart from defence against the dark arts as no teacher remained for more than a year and a year if they were lucky).

Molly had only just remembered the owl waiting at the window and turned to face it.

"Oh of course!" She exclaimed and turned to the bird "You'll be wanting a reply!" The bird cocked it's head and looked at her reproachfully with his amber eyes, "Don't look at me like that!" She scolded the bird which then ruffled his wings in disdain. It was clear that Molly Weasley was not fond of this bird and nor was it fond of her.

As this was going on, the twins were snickering at the table, clearly finding the situation amusing. Their mother, however, was far too busy to notice their amusement as she scribbled a reply to the headmaster of Hogwarts. The bird nipped the reply out of her hand and sped off, speeding northbound, headed to Hogwarts.

"What a rude bird! Normally more respectful than that!" Molly remarked as she turned round to face Fred and George who were immersed in silent laughter, tears dripping down their faces. They soon stopped, realising that they were being watched by their mum who promptly hit them both over the head with the daily prophet.