Exploring the Castle

If you don't like blood you should probably skip this chapter. Just saying.
From Random 😘
————————————————————————
Fred and George awoke bright and early the next morning, almost forgetting where they were. Then they felt the silky sheets and remembered that they were at Hogwarts. The two boys left the dorm and saw that someone was already in the common room!

"Hey boys!" It was Jay.

"Oh hey!" Fred said nervously, rubbing the back of his head with a hand.

"Are you early risers too?"

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Fred said with a small smile.

"I'm gonna go for breakfast, you coming?" Jay started to walk to the exit and Fred and George followed her.

"After you ma'am!" George said bowing to her as he opened the door and stood to one side as she passed.

They found their way to the Great hall and sat down, after getting lost quite a few times, they had finally found the hall. The hall was packed with students as many people had only just come down for breakfast. As it was a Saturday, it didn't matter. Sometimes in the years that the 1st of September was a Friday or Saturday, the first years often explored the castle over the weekend so that they wouldn't get lost come Monday morning. Luckily, this year, the first years had Saturday and Sunday to explore!

"So, Jay, what do you want to do today?"

"Let's explore the grounds this morning and then this afternoon and tomorrow we can explore the castle!" Jay said and the twins nodded in agreement.

"Lee!" George shouted, calling their friend over.

"We're gonna explore the castle today! Are you coming?"

"Sure why not?" Lee followed them out onto the grounds.

First they visited the quidditch pitch where some students were already flying around. "First years can't take part in the tournaments, but on the weekends madam hooch will organise mini games." Fred explained.

Next they headed down to Hagrid's hut. They knocked on the door and inside they heard his deep voice yell, "Down Fang!" Shortly followed by a whimpering sound. The door opened to reveal the large man. "Visitors!" Hagrid cried, welcoming them in.

There was only one room inside, with hams and pheasants hanging from the ceiling. There was also a fireplace where a copper kettle was boiling water. In the corner stood a massive bed with a patchwork quilt over it. At the bottom of the bed was a dog bed. The dog had leapt up and bounded towards Jay, causing the girl to topple over and bang her head on the table. She ran out of the hut crying and Hagrid scolded Fang who cowered in a corner.

"I'm really sorry 'bout tha', I think ya should go find yer friend!" Hagrid said and the boys nodded in agreement.

Jay was easy to find as there was blood all over the grass and she was out cold. "Jay? Jay?" An alarmed Fred cried as he tried to shake her awake. "Someone get help she is losing too much blood!" Fred commanded as he held her head, blood dripped onto his hands as he tried to think what he could do.

Just then Charlie was walking past. "Charlie! Charlie!" Fred shouted and his brother ran across the grass.

"What happened?"

"She banged her head and cut it open, she tried to get to the hospital wing but she fainted before she could get there. Lee and George have gone for help!" Fred said quickly. This was bad.

Just then Lee and George returned with Hagrid. "Levitate her up to the hospital wing now!" He said, noticing the severity of the accident his dog had helped cause.

Soon they were racing to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey got to work quickly. "How did this happen?" She asked sternly, never in all her tears had an injury been this bad.

"'Fraid that was my fault ma'am." Hagrid said and he explained how his dog had run at the girl and made her hit her head on the hard table.

Soon after many potions and healing spells, Jay was awake. All of them were relieved to see that she was ok. Though she wasn't.