17.

bad boy's english version is released and honestly i can't 

irene's english accent is low-key is so cute tho 

had to split the chapter so it didn't become too long

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I had to kick Auden out of my apartment.

After he completed his little, ridiculous monologue, I'd started yelling for him to get out. He'd finally raised his hands in surrender, signature Auden smirk playing on his lips and then headed for the door with me weakly following behind him. Then before he got out the door, he'd turned back to say one final thing. "Remember that day when I made you come with my mouth? Yeah, not a dream." I threw a vase at his head.

He escaped before it could hit him.

Today was the last weekday. Claire and I never really had any days off from the institute but during the weekends, we did have adults from the other side take over and handle things. Mostly because hey, we needed a break too. Ever since Auden left my apartment, I couldn't help myself from thinking about what he'd said. His sudden appearance and little confessions had been so bizarre and so out of the world that I didn't know what to make of it. I was now almost certain that he was behind the lyca thing too.

He had to be lying. I clenched my fist.

There was absolutely no way that he was telling that truth. Auden - who's last name I don't know - was most certainly a liar. Bloody wolf. Ironic how we came close to having sex, I kinda almost ruined his relationship with his mate, he gave made me orgasm, then showed up at my doorstep claiming I was his true mate and yet, for some reason, I still didn't know his last name,

Maybe he didn't have one. That was a possibility. It could have something to do with the fact that he was an illegitimate child. Ugh, I can't figure him out. I want to obviously but I'm also not very fond of the sneaky wolf. I don't know what to do. I drop my head onto my desk when Claire walks in.

"Why so gloomy?" She asks as she settles in her chair. I shake my head,

"No, I'm not gloomy," I say.

She frowns, "Okay then." I'm going through my emails when she gets a call. She stands up but then sits back down. "Mala, is everything alright?" Claire asks. My ears perk up. "Alexa, yeah, she's right here..." Claire continues, eyes lifting to mine as I walk over to get the phone. I walk outside the office, pressing the phone to my ear. There's a shuffling noise before I hear her speak.

"Hey roomie," Mala starts.

"Hey yourself," I laugh. There's a bit more shuffling. "Hey, what's going on? You ok?" I continue. She breathes into the phone and frankly, it's starting to freak me out. Finally, after what feels like ages, she responds.

"Alexa, I need to meet up with you."

Mala directed me to this place a few minutes away from the institution building.

She seemed pretty adamant I meet her there itself and not anywhere else. But then again, Mala was and always had been a very secretive person. She may have been my guide to the paranormal dimension but anything involving herself and her coven, she kept a secret. She was a very cautious person. Plans with her had always involved meeting up at places she chose and one time I asked her why she'd replied that it was for her safety.