Chapter 3

Emma waited quietly in her play pen. She was still very much bound. Her straight Jacket and spreader bar keeping her still and the gag in her mouth keeping her quiet. But she kept to Lucy's thinking, and didn't yell or scream. She quietly waited. The lack of screaming gave her time to calm down and think about her situation. The more she thought the more she realized Lucy was right, Stockholm syndrome or not. As much as it would hurt her pride she would have to play along for the time being. Another thing that was brought to light was just how much she had damaged her throat from all of the screaming. It was sore and constantly itching, Emma begged internally for any kind of relief. She was also still in the soggy diaper she woke up in, and while she hadn't used it anymore, because she hadn't drank anything, it was still uncomfortable and unnatural to her.

     As if in response to her misery Elizabeth entered the room still wearing her lazy pajamas.

"Emma," Elizabeth began sing songy. "How are we feeling?" Emma grunted in response. "You have been a very good girl, being nice and calm for us. It's just me for now I came to give you a little checkup." Emma gave a confused look. "Bet you didn't know you're mommy was a doctor huh?" Elizabeth said opening a black medical bag and removing a few utensils. Emma studied them intensely and didn't notice anything she didn't recognize, not to mention they had shown no desire to harm her so far so why would they start now.

"First things first, we gotta get some fluids in you," Elizabeth said cheerily. She removed a large baby bottle from her bag. It was filled with some kind of milk and topped with a large nipple made for adult mouths. Emma looked at the bottle and gave a pathetic whine behind her gag. "We can wait for that until later I suppose," Elizabeth said unscrewing the nipple. "This is only because you need something in you soon. I don't have time for you to be fussy about suckling from a bottle." Emma gave a thankful sigh of relief. She scooted closer as she was sure the gag would have to be removed for her to drink the liquid and she was desperate to have the uncomfortable thing removed.

"Now are you gonna start screaming when I take this out?" Elizabeth asked warning. Emma emphatically shook her head no. "Ok," Elizabeth slowly and deliberately removed the gag. Emma squirmed a little as her captor touched her, but felt instant relief once the gag was out. She took a deep breath and tried to whisper out "thank you" but no words came, instead only rasps. This caused her to start panicking, unaware of just how much damage to her throat she had done.

"Easy sweetie you just blew out your voice nothing to worry about," Elizabeth said calmly. "I mixed in some honey and some chamomile into your milk it should help." At the back of her mind Emma knew she could be concerned of what else might be in the milk, but she honestly didn't care she was so desperate for relief. Elizabeth gently brought the open bottle to Emma's mouth, once she was sure Emma was ready she tilted it up for Emma to drink. Emma quickly downed the whole thing and found the concoction to be incredibly soothing to her sore throat.

"Thank you," Emma said quietly, relieved that she was able to speak again.

"Yay!" Elizabeth said with genuine happiness. "Let me take a better look in there ok," Elizabeth said turning on a small pen light. "Open up and say aaa for me."

"Aaaaa," Emma said quietly a little embarrassed by the task, but she was always embarrass when she did this with her usual doctor as well. Elizabeth peered around inside Emma's mouth. "Yeah you tore you're vocal chords up pretty bad," Elizabeth said concerned. She gave Emma's head a pat to signal to close and Emma obeyed. "Just talk a little quietly for a while, and I'll keep making you you're special milk and you'll be all good." Emma groaned and shifted uncomfortably.