Chapter 4

Carmen and Elizabeth helped Emma make her way to the kitchen. On her way she got a pretty good idea how her prison, better known as Carmen and Elizabeth's house, was laid out. It seems that a third of the house dedicated to the nursery. Outside the room itself was a smaller room next to it, and a decently sized supply closet, with diapers, and a place to make bottles of formula without going all the way to the kitchen.

     The nursery was separated from the living room by a wall with a large doorway. The living room and kitchen took up a little more than the second third of the house. A large section of the living room was taken up by a large playpen, similar to the one in the nursery but a little larger. Inside Emma could see several small toys as well as a baby walker and bouncer sized to her. Emma groaned internally as she knew eventually she would be the victim of both of the contraptions. The rest of the room had typical furniture, two comforters, a couch, and a decently large tv.

     The kitchen was separated from the living room with a wall similar to the on that separated it from the nursery. The stove and cooking appliances were on one wall and the sink was on the opposite, looking out to a small garage. There was an island in the middle with nothing on it, adjacent to the kitchen was the dining room which was taken up by two large high chairs, only a small table was there for Carmen and Elizabeth.

     Off the kitchen was a door that Emma assumed went to Elizabeth and Carmen's room and whatever rooms they deemed they needed to keep out of reach of her and Lucy.

     Inside one of the high chairs of course was Lucy. Lucy was correct when she said that she was normally left free. She was wearing a one piece dress. The top part was blue with white polka dots and it had a short green dress that was being pushed up by the straps of the high chair that formed a five point harness on her.

"Sissy!" Lucy shouted happily, lurching forward as far as the straps of the high chair would allow her.

"Calm down sweetie." Elizabeth said cautiously. "We'll have to put your hands back if you keep squirming," she warned. Lucy continued to squirm but noticeably less so. Emma could make out some thick mittens on Lucy's hands, no doubt a minor restraint meant to keep her out of certain places by not letting her use her fingers. Emma couldn't help but admit the Lucy looked cute. Incredibly so. Emma gave a sympathetic look to Lucy. She wasn't in the mood to smile but didn't want Lucy to think it was because of her.

"Hup," Camren said, and suddenly Emma was airborne and placed into the empty high chair. Just as quickly she found the tray locked over her and the harness placed over her, as well as it could with her in a strait jacket. Emma's ankles were quickly attached to the legs of the high chair with a small hook. She couldn't move them more than an inch or so. Emma gave Carmen and angry look. "Someone's grumpy," Lucy giggled at this, Emma rolled her eyes.

"Ok little babs got some nummies for you," Elizabeth sang as she returned from the kitchen, a large bowl of lightly colored mush in her hands. Lucy clapped at the sight, but Emma winced. Did she really have to eat that?

"Don't worry sissy its better than it looks," Lucy said noticing Emma's expression.

"And packed full of nutrients that you babies need," Elizabeth added proudly. "Made it myself." Elizabeth set the bowl on Lucy's high chair tray, while Carmen tied bibs around Lucy and Emma.