Epilogue

Emma made her way to the top floor of the gallery. She knew it was the right gallery, as it was decorated with the dark and ominous drawings that were the distinct style of her once sister. Emma was in an elaborate dress. It was black with white frills and a voluminous skirt with plenty of bows. A contrast to the slim dresses worn by many of the other women in attendance. This was both to hide the rather thick pull up she was wearing that would be given away in tighter dresses, and also to remind Lucy of a simpler time when they were last together.

     Emma made her way to a small crowd of people who surrounded a girl in a dress very similar to hers only with a pink and white color scheme. There was Lucy, and as soon as the two made eye contact that ran toward each other and embraced in a hug.

"Ooooo Emma it's been too long," Lucy said happily.

"It has it has," Emma said fighting back tears. "Gosh it's so good to see you. Look at all this you've done so well."

"Same to you. I heard about your new job. Working at that fancy smart people college. You just got out yeah?"

"Mmmhmm."

"So that means?"

"Yes, I'm still in pull ups," Emma said with only mild embarrassment. "It's why I'm in a monster like this," Emma added gesturing to the skirt of her dress.

"Aww you didn't dress to impress me."

"That might have been part of it too."

"Sorry if I embarrassed you. I just think you in pull ups is kind of a cute idea. I thought it was cute when I wore them at least."

"I can't lie I do think they are kind of cute."

"Oh that's good. I was worried you might think less of me."

"Think less of you for what?"

"Well I may have given up on pull ups," Lucy said with a blush.

"Lucy," Emma began surprised. "Are you back in diapers?" she finished with a whisper.

"Yeah," Lucy blushed more. "They just make me so happy, and I've got the money to keep buying them. So I figured why not. I'm almost back to being diaper dependent I think."

"You say that like you're proud," Emma giggled. Lucy blushed deeply in response.

"Cam and Liz told me it was unusual but that it was fine. And don't lie to me. I know you've thought about doing it too."

"Well a little," now it was Emma's turn to blush.

"Look at us babbling on," Lucy said reigning the talk in. "We're both big girls now, even if our time as babies is kind of famous."

"Ugh tell me about it," Emma sighed. "I'm just glad the talk seems to be dying as fast as it started."

"Same here," they both laughed a little. "But you know I do miss it sometimes."

"I don't think I've been out long enough to miss it yet," Emma responded. "But I feel like I will soon. Maybe we can get together and ..."

"Be babies again?"

"Just for a bit, every now in then. Gosh you must think I'm weird."

"No no not at all. I think I'd like that actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We'll make a date out of it," Lucy giggled. "Get some baby food and a cartoon to watch." Emma giggled in response. "Come on let me show you my paintings."

AUTHORS NOTE: And that's all she wrote, that's the end of quiet time. I tried really hard with this one and I hope it shows. I wanted to make sure I took time where I needed to, and that I didn't leave anything out. I feel like I was successful, fell free to let me know what you all thought about it. As far as story notes go I want to say that Lucy going back in diapers was meant more as her ultimate stop of maturity rather than a nod to ab/dls. I actually think there's a lot of maturity in saying that you wear diapers because they make you feel better and that's ok. On a more houskeepy not I don't think I'll be writing any bonus chapters for this one. Like I said I feel like I got everything I needed to out, if anything there might be too much content in this one. I had a few ideas, but I don't think I can flush them out well enough. So sorry that there isn't any bonus chapters this time, but be ready for the next one. I have some ideas cooking in my head.