Chapter 24

Elizabeth strapped Emma into a high chair, Lucy was already being fed a bowl of the baby food by Carmen.

"Did little Emy have fun?" Carmen asked feeding Lucy another bite. Emma blushed as Elizabeth strapped her in to the high chair. "Oh still a little embarrassed," Carmen said giggling. "So stinking cute."

"Mommaaaaaaa!" Emma whined.

"It's ok baby Momma's just teasing," Elizabeth said tying a pink bib around Emma's neck. "I just got her in a good mood don't go and ruin it by teasing her too much," Elizabeth sternly warned her partner.

"Ooooo yes ma'am," Carmen said with over exaggerated fear in her voice, the act garnered some giggles from Emma and Lucy which was stopped as they both had bites of food placed into their mouths. Lucy's food spilled out a little as she continued to giggle and Carmen quickly wiped the mess up with the bib tied around her neck with a loving sigh. "Roman called while you were busy with Emma," Carmen said plainly talking as if the two littles weren't even in the room.

"Hmm what did he want?" Elizabeth said as she absent mindedly put a bite of food in Emma's mouth. Emma was pouting a bit a being ignored like this, but Lucy took it in stride.

"We need to go cat sit Becca again."

"Becca!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Yes sweetie we are going to see Becca won't that be fun?" Carmen said tickling Lucy under the chin.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Emma remained quiet, only making a small grunt as another bite of baby food was put in her mouth. The news that she was going to see Becca did brighten her spirits a little.

"Maybe he could bring Becca over here. She's so cute when we put her in diapers," Elizabeth said cooing as she fed Emma another bite. Lucy laughed.

"Silly mommy Becca a kitty not a baby," Lucy said having finished all of her food.

"I know dear, but I just can't help that everyone looks so cute with some padding on their tushy."

"Well chances are that's not going to happen," Carmen said flippantly. "Apparently Becca pouted for a week after the last time when you made her mess."

"Geez, remind me who's supposed to be the one in charge over there," Elizabeth said disappointed. Lucy giggled again.

"What our diapered tushs' aren't enough?" Emma said snidely. "Gotta get Becca in one too."

"Oh sweetie of course yours is enough for me," Elizabeth replied with a coy smile putting another bite of food in Emma's mouth. "Especially when you fill them up like good girls," Elizabeth added patting the front of Emma's soggy diaper. Emma blushed in response.

"I'll go pack the diaper bag while you finish feeding Emma," Carmen said as she helped Lucy out of her high chair. "Lucy you wanna be a big girl and help Momma?"