Opening.

I got dress in a silver dress with split that came right up to my thighs with my hair in a ponytail.

"You look beautiful " marcel said putting on his jacket as I blend my contour but I ignored him and add my lipstick. After I finish doing my make up I walk to the guess room where august gabriel was getting ready.

**knock knock***

Gabriel open the door with a evil smile holding a towel.

"Babe hurry up " august said

"Seriously Gab y'all having sex right now go get your ass ready " i said laughing.  Wish marcel and I were ike that but it's like he's not attracted to me anymore lately because we hardly doing anything it since Nami got so big.

I walked back into the room and look at hin in anger and he shrugged.

"You disgust me " I whisper under my voice causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"I seriously don't know what the fuck you want from me " he said upset and walked out the room causing a tear to fell from my eyes but I hurried and dried it up.

I grabbed my purse and took one last look in the mirror.

I walked out the room into Namiko's seeing her babysitter bre rocking her to sleep and Gabriel twins fast asleep, I slowly walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks trying my best not to wake her.

"Thank you " I whisper to bre and step out the room. I jog downstairs to the living room to wait on August and Gab. Marcel was sitting there watching tv so I sat across from him.

"Are you attracted to me " i said breaking the five minutes silence.

"Sighs baby why would you think that " he said shutting the tv off.

"We hardly have sex and I just feel like you've been distant lately " I said and he got up and kneel infront of me.

"I made a promise not to lie to you but there's something I got to tell you " he said just as gabriel came into the living room laughing.

"Y'all ready " august said coming from behind her.

"Yeah " marcel said getting up.

"We talk later " I whispered in his ears and he held my hand as we walked out the house. As we step into to the back of the hotel I saw mike , jake , will , manda , lilly and kerry sitting down by the bar.

"Hey guys " i said hugging them.

"Where's my baby " mike said

"She's with her babysitter " i said. Crazy should have been here sharing this moment with us , I know he's looking over Namiko cause I know he would have been her favorite uncle.

"Where's Shane " I said to kerry

"He's over there " she said point over to where the foods were. Shane is the event planner.

"Hey boo" I said to Shane as he hugged me.

"This is all you baby " I said looking around at how beautiful she made the back of the hotel looked.

"One of the host is over there shenseea haven't arrive as yet  " she said showing me a light skin girl dressed half naked with tattoos on her ass and shoulder.

"Okay am gonna say hi " I said and walked over to where she was talking to two girls.

"Hi I'm isabella the owner of the hotel " I said and she made a fake smile.

"I'm Aliyah but wait I thought your husband own the hotel " she said

"We share it together but I got most of the shares so I'm his boss " i said raising my eyebrows.

"Okay" she said with attitude

"Have we ever meet cause you seem to have something against me " I said and laughed.

"No sweetie not at all , just my personality get used to it " she said but before I snap at her I remember I'm bundling a imaging for my hotel.

"You know what I think its best you leave now I'll make sure Shane pay you before you leave " I said as calmly as possible.

"Okay " she said as i walked away.

Marcel Pov

I was by the bar drinking with the boys while issy the girls went bout there business. 

"That girl sexy as fuck " mike said as i sip on the whisky and turn around to aliyah causing me to spit my drink out.

"Don't tell me you know her " jake said laughing.

"She's the girl " i said as mike bust out laughing.

"You done fuck up cause she seem crazy already " mike said sipping on his beer.

"What the hell she doing here " will said

"She's the host " jake said just as she spot me and walked over to where I was.

"Marcellus" she said licking her lips.

"What the fuck you doing here aliyah " I asked as she looked around at the boys.

"Working I'm glad I see you cause we've got unfinished business  " she said.

"You gotta get the fuck out of here aliyah " i said just as issy walked up

"Thought you leave already " she said to aliyah

"No I saw a friend so I stopped to say hi " she said licking her lips at at me causing issy to raised her eyebrows at me.

"Baby don't snap she's just a friend" I said to issy before she goes off.

"No no you must be fucking this bitch cause she have mad attitude towards me " Issy said looking up and down at aliyah.

"Just a friend okay " she said and walked away.

"You should be glad this is our opening i fucking hate you " Issy said and walked away. I follow behind her but a potential partner stopped me to talk business.

Issy Pov

A Driver was supposed to go pick up derrick from the airport but I rather go than stay her looking at that piece of shit.

Vote and comment guys thank you

This is just a filler of what's to come.