Chapter 18 - Sign The Papers

Issy Pov

I walked into the hotel room and saw marcel on the balcony sitting on the ground with his head down.

"Baby" i said as i kneel to his level and he looked at me with tears falling from his eyes.

"Losing my mind issy i can't find out who got her " he said

"We're gonna get her back baby i promise " i said just as derrick rushed over to us handing me his phone.

"Hello who's this " i said

"Its Gabriel "

"Hey gab "

"I heard what happened, as soon as august and i free we'll book a flight there but in mean time here's a tip don't trust no one everyone around is a suspect okay cause august and i went through same shit " she said causing me to think.

"Okay girl " i said and end the call.

"Marcel i got a idea and it includes myles and someone else " i said

"Sighs okay am listening "

Later that day all of us were sitting in a circle.......

"So we know it's between my father or Khali father who got nami " i said

"Yes so how we gonna know who got her or what they gonna do to her " mike asked

"Only option we got is khali at the moment who am about to call right now  " i said as Jermaine hand me the phone.

"Okay now now " he said as i dial the number she gave me.

"Khali hey your father got my daughter " i said

"Wait what " she said

"Yes "

"Sighs okay okay am gonna call him right away okay " she said as she end the call.

"If that man has nami he's gonna hurt her " jermaine said

"I know" marcel said as the things he went through reflect in his eyes.

"As for your  father i don't know whats next " marcel said.

"Am gonna take a walk i need to clear my head. let me know when khali call " i said and left the hotel. I walked a distance away from the hotel then catch a cab to the police station. Minutes later i walked in to the front desk seeing a young lady looking through a folder.

"Hello good day is Myles - " i said but stopped as i saw him walked out of the elevator.

"Issy what you doing here " he said

"Can we go talk some where private " i asked him

"Sure lets go outside " he said and we walk outside.

"You know my father is a FBI agent from high school when you found his badge but he also does something else i didn't know about til the other day" i said

"Okay what " he asked

" he's involve with some messed up people myles. I refuse to be apart of it and exposed one of them so now he resent me and my family" i said and he look at me shock

" what the hell issy and why didn't you report him" he asked me

"Well one he's my father, two he already convince the department my husband and i are criminals so they wouldn't believe me even if i tried" i said

"So you think he got your lil girl " he said

"Yes i do " i said

"Okay I'll see what i can do to get to his address and get a search warrant " he said

"Okay thanks " he said

"Your gonna of to come with me for a statement " he said and i followed him back inside.

Marcel Pov

Everyone left to get food and clothes leaving me and myra to stay if khali should call.

"Hey you want some  " she asked as she on a the phone with room service,  i shook my head. I lay in the couch smoking a blunt and she came over sitting across from me as she slightly spread her legs showing her lace pink underwear.

"I hope nami okay sighs " she said.

"I won't stop at nothing til i get her back " i said

"I wanna have a baby some day hope this don't happen to her " she said. I think this bitch crazy cause we talking about a sad moment and she's changing topic and smiling.

"Your gonna find a guy who loves you and get you pregnant some day don't rush it " i said

"I have " she said as she slowly got off the couch and sat on my lap as she pull her shirt you grabbing my hand to massage her boobs. Her boobs captivate me stiff and big  then suddenly the door knocked causing us to jump. 

"Go get it " i said to her and she looked through the peep hole and then open the door.

"Popeyes" jermaine cheer as he walked in holding  up a Popeyes bag.

"Not the time to joke babe " manda said as she walked in with her baby followed by Lilly , will, derrick and mike.

"Issy not back yet " lilly asked.

"No she must have gone to the hospital to check up on jake i assumed " i said outing the blunt.

"He's not looking good marcel " lilly said as sadness appeared on her face. The door knocked and mike looked through the peeping hole then open it.

"Baby Khali called " issy said sitting beside me on the couch.

"No " i said

"Whats taking her so damn long "  she said

"Here eat something " i said handing her the chicken.

"No not in mood to eat " she shrugged.

"Sighs issy eat something " i insist.

"Not until i know my daughter is okay " she said and went to the restroom. Minutes later the phone started going off and i grabbed it up.

"Hello"

"Marcel my father gonna call you soon okay to negotiate something " she said and end the call before i could say anything.

"Baby" i called issy and she came out the restroom wiping her face,  sighs i know all of this is breaking her slowly.

"Yeah " she said as she came and lay her head on my shoulder.

"Khali called and said her father gonna contact us soon" i said and she nodded.

"Okay well let's see what that he is up to " mike said as everyone sat in circle as fear appeared on their faces expect myra she look more worried than everyone , i didn't know she love nami that much.

Vote and comment !!!!

Thank you

Updating later ❤