Chapter 21- surprise !!

I was home reviewing the last amount of profit we made at the hotel when i heard the front door open and close so i got up, grabbed my gun and hid behind the door.

"Marcel " myra called so i walked out to the stairs and saw her.

"Everything's finish " she said

"Great" i smiled.

"I got something to talk to you about " i said to her.

"Okay " she said

"You know what instead of talking let me just tell you i want you " i said and she looked at me shock.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting on you say that " she said smiling.

"Great come here " i said and lift her up off her feet and carried her to my bedroom , i threw her on my bed. I took her purse from her and placed it on the bed side table then I started to kiss her neck causing her to moan.

"Go get a shower i know you must be tired and sweaty after all that work " i said to her as she got up and strip then head to the shower. As she was in the shower a message came in on her phone so i took it out her purse and saw a unsaved number text her.

Later that day...........

Issy Pov

"Hi " i said to myles as i open the door.

"How are you beautiful " he said smiling.

"Am okay come in " i said as i let him in.

"Where's your friend" he asked.

"Out with her family" i replied as i lead him to the living room.

"Hey princess " he said taking nami up off the floor.

"You said you wanted a favor " he said

"Yes " i replied.

Marcel Pov

"Mike hurry up " i shout as they pack the last stock of good.

"You sound mad from i told you i saw myles going over to my house " jake said laughing

"Shut hell up " i said as they all got in my car and i drove off.

"I hope this shit goes smooth and no one try to mess it up " jermaine said

"We're only ones know about this, i don't know which one of the workers informed last time around so i didn't bother risk telling them " i said

"As it should be " will said

"Yeah so Diego at the spot " jake ask

" He should be" i said and took my phone out dialing him.

Phone call

"You at the spot"

"On my way " he said

"Okay "

End of call

"He's on his way " i said as we pull up to the parking lot of the bowling alley.

While we were there something felt off like someone was watching us. "Why i got the feeling someone's watching us " will said

"I got same damn feeling " mike said.

"Let's ignore that shit " jake said.

Minutes later diego pulled up and two of his men came out. Diego trust me , he know I'll never try to cross him but he's a very discreet man. Mike and i got out and went to the back taking out the four bags meeting up the men with the four briefcase.

"He'll like to test one of the products before leaving " one of the men said placing two of the briefcase in front of me and taking two of the bags to the car.
He returned minute later and nodded to the other one as he exchange with mike i saw five guys pop up from no where behind the men shooting them in their feet and felt a gun to me head grabbing the briefcase. Shot started to fire from diego and my car so i turned around dropping my self to the ground shooting two of the guys who had my money and mike shot the two who had the bags as the rest scattered and got shot by my boys. 

"What the fuck happened " the guys ran out the car saying.

"Lets get the hell out of her " i said as they grabbed the briefcase and diego got his men in his jeep.

"Get to the bottom of this shit someone trying to stop your bag" diego said as his car passes us.

"Marcel he's right this is the second time " jermaine said.

"I know lets hurry up and leave this place before cops get here" i said as we jump in the car and left.

As we were on our way back to the trap in car we tried to figure out shit.

"Marcel only who in this damn car knew " jake said

"I know but sure none of you guys didn't mention anything around no one " i said

"Am sure " jake said

"Am sure " will, jermaine and mike said.

"Sighs okay i didn't either " i said

" okay mike i need you to keep the money by your house instead of the trap.

"Why my house I'm hardly at that dump " mike said

"I'd ask jermaine or jake but they got a family staying with them " i said

"Then ask this idiot " he said pointing at will.

"Anyone of you idiots " i said

" my mom and lil sister recently moved in guys " will said

"Sighs okay I'll take it to my house" i said.

Myra Pov

I've been throwing up from last night sighs i wonder if its what i think. I pull up to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test.

"Hey where's the rest room"  i ask the cashier and she point it out to me. I went inside and pee on the three stick.

"Yes yes " i said as i saw positive.
I can't believe I'm carrying a little human being am so excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.who's she pregnant for ? 😲

Hint: unexpected.

I saw the comments last night on the previous chapter so i decided to write this chapter in the middle of the night. The more you comment is the faster i update guys.

Vote and comment.
Remember follow me for updates and thank you for reading.

chapter update later depends on the comment how soon it will be.