Chapter 17 - My Angel

"Who got your daughter Marcel" myles asked for the hundredth time but i just sat there looking at him waiting on my lawyer.

"Men if i knew you don't think I'd tell you " i said and he sighed.

"Okay what happened to you and your friend cause its obvious there's some connection to her kidnap" he asked but i ignored his question.

"This man about to get on my nerve " he shout just as my lawyer walked in.

"If you have nothing on my client I'll appreciate it if you release him " he said and myles mugged me then signal his hand for me to leave. As i got outside i saw jermaine, derrick, will, mike , lilly and manda.

"Thank you man " i said as my lawyer waved and left.

"Guys they took nami" i said as Jermaine looked at me shocked.

"No no this shit can't be happening " manda said as tears started to fell from her eyes.

"Where's your daughter " i asked jermaine.

"She's in the car "

"Good manda and lilly issy is at the hospital you guys can go there as for us men we gonna go and get my baby girl " I said as they nod and i jump into mike car.

Manda Pov

"You okay " i asked issy as she stare out of space.

"I wanna get the fuck out of here " she shout

"Sighs issy soon the doctors are waiting on your results " lill said

"Because her father choose to stay in the game this is happening lil. If anything happens to her its his fault all his fault, no child deserve to live in this kinda of family " she cried just as the doctor walked in.

"Mrs Morgan congrats your pregnant " she said as issy started crying.

"Oh my whats wrong " the doctor said sitting on the bed beside her.

" i can't bring another baby into this cruel time " she cried

"Sweetie this might sound weird but god put people and complications in our life to make us stronger and better " doctor said

"I can't "

"A child have away of making things better trust me and this child is going to change a lot of things in your life " she said as she sat up and gave issy one last smile then left.

"Girl what you gonna do " i asked her.

"I don't know but i know i wanna get my baby girl back " i said as i grabbed my sweater and stood up.

"Okay where to " i asked her as i looked down at my daughter.

"Issy" derrick said rushing over to issu hugging her.

"I'm so glad your okay " issy said kissing him.

"They took her issy i was supposed to protect her and i didn't " he cried.

"Its okay baby what exactly happened " i asked him.

"We were laying on the bed sleeping when i felt something cold on my head so i opened my eyes and saw four guys standing in the room with a gun to myra head " he said

"And " lilly said

"A tall white guy came in with a mask on and took nami up then left " he said

"Where's myra " issy asked derrick

"She's back at the hotel " derrick said

"What did you tell the police " lilly asked derrick.

"Same thing " he said as issy held her forehead.

"Sighs okay okay " she said. As we walk out yhe hospital a police car drove up and a detective came out.

"Issy we gotta talk " the detective said

"If you not gonna bring me in we have nothing to talk about " she said walking away but he held her back.

"Excuse you why the hell are you harassing her " i snapped.

"Its okay manda give me a minute " she said.

"Issy whats going on " myles asked me raising his eyebrows.

"Look i need to go and find out who got my daughter " i said

"And i want to help you " he said as he held my hand. Myles my first love we knew each other from kindergarden and to be honest seeing him bring back old feelings but i can't trust him to tell him anything.

"I know you do but i can't tell you anything cause there's nothing else i can tell you that you don't already know " i said

"Okay am gonna need you to tell me who you think might have your daughter " he asked me.

"I don't know myles i seriously don't , maybe someone wants ransom cause we rich " i said

"Issy i know when your lying. Are you going to get yourself in trouble for this man, you love him that much " he said as i walked away.

"Am gonna find out what he's doing and i hope you stay out my way bella " he said causing a tear to fall from my eyes, he's the only who calls me that and cause me to get emotional sighs, i gave him one last glance as i jump into manda car.

"Let's go to the hotel manda" i said as she drove off.

"What you gonna do tho , the guys gone to find out where nami at" lilly said. I grabbed derrick phone and dial marcel.

Phone call

"Baby"

"Sighs baby you okay"

"Yes have you found out where nami at"  asked him as he Sighs.

"No baby we at the hotel planning whats next " he said

"Okay on our way " i end the call and start to hit the dash board as the anger build inside me.

Unknown Pov 

" here's the child " i said as boss took her.

"Now that we've leave your parents going crazy its soon time to control their moves with you " he said laughing then took a draw on his cigar and blew the smoke in her face causing her to cough.

"Thats not good for her " I said and he mugged me.

"I know idiot get the fuck out " he shout causing me to left the room.

Vote and comment guys.

Who took nami ? Comment your answer.