Chapter 16 - Jake Life on the line

I sat in the waiting room shaking my feet as all types of shit runs through my head.

"Issy you again " myles said as he walked over to me.

"Umm yes " i said as i wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Khali left so what you doing here what happened " he said as i look down.

"My husband getting treated " i said.

"Oh your married " he said surprised.

"Yes "

"Oh okay I'll see you around " he said and walked away.

My phone started going off and i answered.

"Hey "

"Issy  where are you , did you find marcel "  Derrick said

"Yes but we're at the hospital okay sweetie as soon as he's finish being treated I'll let you know okay, are you guys okay " i asked.

"Yes we okay "

"Good love you guys I'll call you back soon" i said and the call end.

"Marcellus morgan and jake mooney " the doctor said causing me to stand and walked over to  him.

"Okay Marcellus is okay but he's gonna of to stay the night for observation and as for jake he's in critical condition " doctor said

"Can i see them " i asked

"Okay you can't see jake tonight but Marcellus is this way " she said as i followed. When i got to the room myles was in there questioning marcel.

"Baby call your lawyer and don't say another word " i said

"Babe its okay he's just asking some simple question " marcel said

"Issy take it easy not a interrogation just questioning for clarity on the situation  "  myles said

"Okay " i said as i sat beside marcel

Couple years ago i was a fbi agent with no stress in the world but solving the first case my father decided to give and now look where i am sighs. Myles left and he gave me a disappointed look sighs.  Myles my ex friend from high school but we broke up because he moved to another city.

The following morning........
"Good morning baby " i said as marcel gave me a weak smile opening his eyes.

"Thank you for being here. Issy i never meant for all this to happen to you , your supposed to be living a normal life right about now with no kinda of drama and I can't give you that well least not right now cause your family has turn against you and people out there wanna kill us" he said as i got up and lay on his chest

"Its us against them. Marcel i made a choice to do all this when i said I'll date you. You've made me realize how strong i am and who are actually their for me " i said as he placed his finger under my chin and i looked up planting my lips against his.

"Where's my baby girl " he asked as we release the kiss. 

"The hotel " i said

"When the doctor said am leaving cause i miss her " he said

"Soon" i said just as the doctor walked in

"Such a lovely couple , here's the release papers ......" she said just as my phone started going off.

"Sign it baby I'll get this outside  " i said and walked out the room.

On the phone

"Myra wassup kids okay " i asked her just as i heard her sobbing and crying.

"No no sighs issy they took her I'm sorry " she said just as i felt every part of my body aching , everything around me starting spinning and the phone fell from my arms.

Marcel Pov.

"Thank you " i said to the doctor as i gave her back the papers.

"Get some rest and avoid bad company " she said laughing just as i looked outside and issy fell to the floor.

"Baby" i said and rush out the bed to her.

"Nurse get a bed " the doctor shout as she kneel over her.

"My baby my baby " she kept shouting

"She's having a panic attack " the doctor said just as she blocked out. They took her and i saw her phone on the floor so i quickly picked it up and saw that myra was on the call.

"Myra Wassup whats wrong " i asked her as i heard her crying.

"Th-they they took nami" she stutter as i felt every piece of anger build in my body and my heart beating out my chest.

"Fuckkkkk" i shout as everyone in the hospital looked at me. This shit can't be happening not my fucking child.

"Mr Morgan " the doctor said as she looked at me worried.

"I'm fine is she okay " i asked her.

"Yes she's okay but we're gonna run some test on her " she said

"Okay I'm be back later to check on her " i said and she nodded. I went back into the room i was staying and grabbed issy purse.
I rushed out the hospital and took issy car, on my way to the hotel i called jermaine and the guys.

"Hey issy wassup jake good "

"Its not issy "

"Marcel men how's jake we all here worried " he said

"I'm on my way to the hotel come see me right now " i said and end the call. Couple minutes later i pull up to the hotel and throw the keys to the door boy and rushed to the front desk.

"Si-sir " mary said as she looked to the right where four cops were and detective myles from earlier.

"You again. You seem to be in a hurry whats wrong" he said

"This is one of the owners of the hotel and the child is his daughter" mary said

"Mr Morgan i think its time you come down to the station" Myles said showing me to the door

"Mary call my lawyer and Jermaine , tell him take derrick along with him " i said as i walked out the hotel into the police car across the street. I sat in the car thinking about how scared my baby girl must be sighs.

Flash back.

"Baby you want more kids " i said to issy as she rock nami to sleep.

"Nami wasn't supposed to be here marcel especially in this kinda family so why would i bring another child in this kinda lifestyle  " she said

"Am gonna make sure nothing happens to her or you baby i promise " i said

"No i want you promise to leave all this shit before one of us get hurt so we can have a normal life " she said as she kissed nami cheeks.

"Sighs ba" I said but walked out the room upset.

Vote and comment guys.

More Update later just leave a comment for motivation thank you.