Chapter 20 - leaving

The next day.

I was packing my suitcase when august walked in holding nami.

"Baby what you doing " he said

"Leaving" i said as i close the suit case then walked to nami room as he follow behind.

"What the hell you serious " he said as i grabbed her travel bag stuffing clothes in and grabbed her utensils.

"Your not leaving with my child " he shout causing myra and derrick to come out their room.

"Lets not make this get messy" i said

"What you gonna do huh" he said

"Marcel your a criminal i don't want my baby around this kinda life " i said grabbing her bag.

He stood there looking at me go back and forth taking the bags to the car. I finished with the bags then went back inside for my daughter.

"Can i get my daughter " i said

"Issy calm down and think this over " myra said

"Myra it isn't on your pay cheque to advise me on what the fuck to do shut the fuck up " i said causing her to look at me shocked.

"There's no need to talk to her like that baby " marcel said

"She can stay here cause i won't be needing a assistant anymore now that we lost the hotel. now give me my damn child " i shout

"Can i come with you " derrick said causing marcel to look at derrick shock

"Of course you can baby " i said to derrick as he rushed back into his room to pack.

"Can't believe you doing this shit " marcel said

"You can always come to see your daughter but i can't be with you and this lifestyle no more marcel I'm sorry" i said.

"Sighs I'm keeping my daughter " he said

"No you not so is either you want social services busting down your door i think its best you give me that lil girl " i said as he kissed nami cheek then hand her to me.

"Disappointed in you" he said and walked away into his room causing me to look down.

"Stay issy" myra said as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I can't myra , come on derrick " i said as derrick came out with a suit case.

"Can get your rest of clothes tomorrow " i said and he nodded.

I pull up to lilly house and she rushed out to come and hugged me as i got out.

"Its for the best derrick " i said as he got out the car.

"I know" he said.

One week later.....

"You look beautiful " lilly said as she watch me come down the stairs. Marcel came here couple times asking me to come back but i told him no, jake said he's been drinking and acting different but thats on him.

"I hope myles like how i look " i said

"Of course he will" manda said smiling.

"Okay guys call me if there's anything wrong with nami okay and thanks for watching her " i said

"Your still married but whateve " derrick said as he pushed pass me to the kitchen.

August Pov

"Nigga you cheating " i said as mike kept pushing me so i don't beat him on fifa.

"Haha its call a game " he saud laughing. Myra walked in a shorts and tube top causing jake to lick his lips.

"Nigga you on bed rest remember let a real man step up " mike said putting down thw console to sit beside myra as she sat down.

"Haha funny you not even half the man marcel is " she said with a smirk making me cringe.

"You look like a fifteen year old not impress" i said lying with a smile.

"Okay if you say so  " she said.

Later that night i was in my room talking to a new connect when myra walked in a robe and dropped it.

"Mr sim let me call you back something important came up " i said as she walked over to me and started to kiss me.

"You definitely don't look fifteen now " i said causing her to laugh.

"But work come first" i said as my phone started to ring.

"Sighs whatever " she said. She's been leaving hint lately its the first she came this close to having sex but i got work. Why would she betray issy like this and she she treated her like a little sister.

I jogged down the stairs and left to sort stuff out at the trap. Following morning when i got home i opened the door and saw her sitting on the steps.

"Hey " i said as my phone started to go off.

Phone call

"Hey Diego "
.....

"Yes its ready"

....

"Okay 7 it is outside the bowling alley " i said and end the call.

"I got a job for you pretty girl " i said as she stood up smiling.

"Finally something to do instead of staying in this damn house " she said

"I got a big delivery to do tonight i need you to go by the trap and help wrap " i said

"Okay " she said excited.

Myra Pov

I got in my car and sped to marcel trap. While i was on my way my boyfriend called me.

"Hey baby anything new " he asked.

"Yes he going to deliver a big stock tonight and i know where " i said with a smirk.

"Nice me and the boys will be there text us the info " he said

"Okay baby " i said and end the call. I text him the info as i drove up to the trap. Its such a pity they think am this little angle but i actually came to destroy their lil family and take over. Falling for marcel wasn't a part of the plan sighs but i got a plan.

"Hey myra over here" mike said

"Hey " i replied.

"Start with these " he said and i nodded.

Vote and comment

Nothing hide in the dark forever.