What's wrong.

I told myra to take the day off cause its been months and she haven't gone out to enjoy herself.

"Why don't you go to the club and enjoy yourself " i said to her as mike, will, jake , jermaine , manda , lilly  and i chill out by the garden of my house. 

"Yes you should go out " manda said as she hold baby perl in her hand.

"We going to the club tonight with mar-" mike said but stop when he realize what he was about to say.

"Continue " I said as marcel stepped out with namiko bottle  confused as he saw the expression on my face like am about to kill him.

"Which one you idiots said something " he sighs

"So you going to the club tonight huh" i said as he sighs.

"Babe its been awhile and its kinda boring here " he said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Ok " i said

"Sighs now your mad " he said and i smiled.

"Its okay go " i said

"No its fine I'll stay home with you tonight " he said and sat beside me taking namiko.

"I said go "

"Okay " he said feeding nami

Manda and lilly figured what i was planning and told Jermaine and jake to go.

Later that evening. .............

" myra make sure they behave " i said as they left me with manda and lilly.

"I text my babysitter she's on her way " manda said with a smirk.

"Get the bottle of henny with the cups " manda said as i rushed into the kitchen.

"Yesss " lilly said as we jog up the stairs into my bedroom.

"My baby phat got me loving dresses like these but jermaine won't let me wear it " manda said pulling a off the shoulder fashionova dress out her baby bag.

"Slick " i said laughing.

Later that night namiko and perl babysitter came as we got ready for the club. I wore my rose gold lace wig for first time and white off the shoulder pencil dress with my crystal ankle heels. I watch as manda fix her dress on her thighs and lilly  tie the lace on the side of her skirt.

"They gonna get so damn mad when they see what we wearing " i said laughing as i took one last shot of henny.  Marcel don't mind me wearing tight dress but this dress has lace on the sides.

As i walked into the club i spot jacob by the bar and he waved me over.

"Give me a minute guys " i said over the loud music.

"Heyy" i said as he hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"You look stunning " he said causing me to blush. No lie he looked sexy with that muscle showing throw his dress shirt and skinny jeans.

"You looking like a snack yourself " i said laughing.

"Your looking like a whole damn meal " he said as we both laugh.

"Anyway i gotta - " i said but was cut off by someone dragging me out the club, i glance back at manda who threw her hands up in defence.

"Am gonna kill you " i said to her knowing she could have warn me that marcel was coming.

As we got outside the club he stood in front of me upset with his eyes closed.

"Oops bae " I said laughing and at this moment i seriously can't stip laughing cause I'm feeling good as fuck.

"Okay calm down marcel ......explain to me what the fuck you doing here dressed like that while my daughter home and you flirting with the same nigga i told you to stay the fuck away from issy " he said slowly opening his eyes.

"Your the one who decided to come to the club without informing me -" i was cut off by manda being pulled out by Jermaine and lilly by jake. We eyed each other and started laughing but i look at marcel and stopped cause he was mugging me.

"Okay baby am sorry " i said holding his hand but he pushed me off.

"Dont fuck with me issy you don't wanna see me get mad at you " he said

"Okay " i said walking over to my car but he pulled me back.

"I'm taking that off tonight follow my car " he said as i got in and follow his car to a hill where we can see a beautiful view, i got out and ge got out his car walking right over to my car slamming me against his car and started kissing on my neck as his finger stroll down between my legs.

"Mmmmm baby " i moaned then his phone started going off.

"Sighs who the hell is this " he said as he took the phone out his pocket

"Myra ? " i said as i saw the caller I.D

"Shit we left her at the club " he said then picked the call.

"Where you at marcel " she said making me wonder who the hell she talking to like that if its really my damn husband. 

"Shit i totally forgot you were left behind cause issy and i got into it , I'm gonna send you a uber okay " i said

"No i want you to come and get me " she said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"He's busy myra call a uber" i said taking the phone from marcel and end the call.

Later that night after going six rounds on the hill in the cold we got home and enter the house.  myra was in the living room watching tv while namiko slept in her arms. 

"Hey " she said as i took namiko from her

"Thanks " i said and walked out the living room.

Marcel Pov

I watch as my wife walk up the stairs with my daughter and think to my self I'm one blessed  man.

"I'm sorry for acting the way i did over the phone i was just scared " myra said cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Its okay just know your place next time" i said and she nodded.

"Apologize to issy for me too please " she said and i nodded.

"Just remember you work here and we may talk to you as a friend but we are just being the respectful people we are don't get it twisted " i said as i walked out.

As i jog up the stairs into my bedroom i saw issy getting undressed while nami sat on the bed looking at her.

"That's the first and last time your mother dressing like that " i teased her causing her to laugh.

"Dada ju" she said causing me to smile and pick her bottle of juice off the bedside table.

"Baby the accountant fox the balance sheet  "  issy said as she walked into the bathroom.

"Okay " i said and took nami off the bed and jog downstairs to the home office. When i got there it was empty, but am guessing he must have had some problems sending it. I called him and he said it was send but instead of making it a big deal i asked him to resend it and later that night issy and i went over it.

Vote and comment

When you Comment it motivates me to update faster
So go ahead and do so.

Like the book so far ?