Recap before update

Okay guys
so I've decided to update the book.

Recap
Isabella a FBI got artificial inseminated by mistake for a guy she was investigating. They eventually fall for each other and got married.
She also found out her fiancé was a drug dealer and so was the man she thought was her father.

The fiancé tried to kill her but wasn't successful and now he is in prison.
She found out Lou is not her biological father and that he was working with the Jamaica cartel to kidnapped her daughter and take over her company which they did.

Her  assistant Myra tried to get her killed but she found out and abduct her, the assistant also claimed Marcel is her baby daddy.
Issy found out Myra and Jacob was working together.

She also found out that all these persons betraying her have one thing in common a "tattoo "

She thought she could trust Myles her ex who was a cop but she was wrong, he also has the same tattoo.

Issy eventually found away to get into Jacob apartment and found some files. Marcel found out that elga Jacob so-called sister and another female met up before the explosion at Jacob house.

Jake and manga also found his phone.

That's where we left off

Derrick is marcel 16 years old brother
Manda , Lilly and Kerry are her best friend

Jake , will , Jermaine are marcel friends

Blessing jake and lilly child
Nami marcel and Issy child

Khali is the Jamaican cartel daughter

So let's continue where we left off shall we

And also guys please comment so I know you guys are actually here for the updates 😘

Much love

And please remember am using my phone so sorry for any future grammar or typo.

I will try my best to eliminate as less typo as possible and don't forget to come continue for more chapter updates