Chapter 28 - Silly Games

"There they are " manda shout as they jump in and i sped off.

"Gotta hurry baby " marcel said breathing heavily.

"I know but i gotta get off this road and drive normal " i said just as the police cars sped pass us to the opposite direction.

"Sighs close one. Okay its time for me to curse the shit out of you" i shouted looking in the rear view mirror.

"I'm sorry alright " marcel said rubbing my shoulder frm behind the car seat. I wanted to slap the shit out of him and then kiss him all at once cause he scared me. I drove to a motel and got a room then drove back to McDonald for my babies.

"Issy" derrick said as he rushed over to me with nami on his hip.

"Hey let's go " i said as i placed nami in her seat and he got in passenger seat.

"Where's my brother " he asked

"We about to go see him" i said and he smiled.  we of to stay there  and watch the news to find out if they figure out who the car belonged to sighs cause when they do i know they gonna put out warrant for their arrest.

...........
After sitting in a motel for 2 hours just to watch the news they didn't figure out who the car belong to as yet.
"Okay so they didn't saw who was in the car but they will find out who the car belong to soon " jake said

"Baby " marcel said looking at me for solution. At this moment am scared and out of solutions but i of to remain optimistic for my husband and nami.

"We'll tell them the car was stolen" i said

"He didn't report it issy" jake said

"Sighs ummmm you know what let's just bring you guyz in " i said

"What why " jermaine asked

"They have no reason to lock you guys up , you guys only run because they were chasing you " i said

"Sighs any other solution " Marcel asked running his hand over his face.

"Babe just trust me , they have no reason to charge you guyz " I said

"Okay in the meantime we're going to try and figure out who killed jacob" i manda said

Later that day i sat in my car as the guys walked in the station with their lawyers. I wanted to represent marcel but i of to find who killed jacob incase they still try to pin the murder on them.

"Have you told marcel about the pregnancy " manda asked

"No he don't need to know yet " i said starting the car just as my phone started to go off.

**: hello

Me: yes

**: You have a meeting at the hotel 5pm sharp

Me: okay *checks time....4:45*

End of call

" of to get to the hotel " i said

"Okay I'll go home with the kids " manda said

"Okay lilly come with me " i said as we drove off.

When lilly and i got to the hotel, we went straight to the board room where i saw all the board members sitting and my father sitting in my chair.

"This must be a joke right " i said as i stood there looking at the man who claim to be my father.

"You tell us, your father told us that you signed over the company to him "  one of the board member said

I looked at him as anger stirred up inside me. "Yes i did because i realize I'm not capable of handling it while i got school so from now on you talk to him " i said and walked out.

"Lilly its my father " i said as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I saw him, I'm so sorry babe"  she said as she hold me.

"Its okay , lets go " i said as i wiped my tears.

"What now " lilly asked.

"Now i find my mother " i said as i called a Uber.

We sat in the uber waiting until my father car got out the parking lot. " follow that car " i said to the driver as lilly and i lay back in the car. After 30 minutes the car stopped.

"He stopped " the driver said as i slowly slide up to look.

" where the hell are we " i said as i looked over across the road seeing my father going into a house.

"How do you plan on getting inside " lilly said taking out her phone for gps location.

" what day is today " i asked lilly

"Thursday " she said

"Okay good, my mother always order pizza on a Thursday " i said

"So " lilly said

"So we're going to the nearest pizza place " i said

"Nearest pizza place" i said to the driver as he sped off.

When we got to the pizza place , i walked up to the cashier and slip her two hundred dollars.

"delivery a cheesy bite pizza to this address please" i said slipping her the address written on a paper.

"Okay " she asked

"The Louis's right" she said and i nodded.

" I'm trying to surprise my mother, would be kind enough to let me speak to the delivery boy about carrying a extra gift along with the pizza" i said to her as i showed her my I.D.

"Okay Miss Louis sure " she said showed us a young man around the side sitting by a bike.

When i got outside i walked over to him handing him two hundred dollars.

"Whats this for " he asked confuse.

"Place this chip in the pizza box order for this address " i said giving him a chip small as a needle hole.

"Okay" he said.

I called tony and told him I'm coming over then i called a uber to his place.

"Chip is active " i said to tony as he started to turn up the audio.

After listening to my father and his friends talk for hours about woman and liquor one of them asked him about me.

"What about that brat, she's stubborn and stupid so I'm showing her the hard way how to handle business " he said

"She's still your child " i heard my mom voice said

"See you guys later yeah "  he said as i heard the chatter stopped and the door closed.

"Why did you take her company " mom asked him.

"She needs to know as easy as wealth come , its as easy to lose it " he said

"She worked hard to get that place especially where it is " mom said

"Well now i own it " he said laughing.

Comment and vote guys.

Comment for extra chapters.

Book coming to a end soon.

Starting a new book in 2019.
Trying to finish this before year ends.

Thanks for reading now comment