My other side.

"Derrick  " I shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah " he said jogging down the stairs

"Tell your brother to go get namikk I got a meeting with two persons from the board " i said.

"Okay " he said and ran back up the stairs.

Marcel jog down the stairs minutes after as I put my heels on and about to step out.

"How am I not invited to the meeting " he said raising his eyebrow.

"Because you've been pretty reckless lately I don't want you to mess this meeting up I need them to join the new project " I said and walked out the house.

"You need to get over that shit issy " he shout as we both got into our car. I gave him middle finger before I got in and drove off.

Marcel Pov

I pull up to Nami day care seeing issy mother walking up to her as she played with her friends.

"Excuse me who are " the teacher said looking up at her pulling Namiko away from her as I rushed out the car.

"Her -" she said but was cut off by me.  

"Get the hell away from daughter " i said lifting Namiko up onto my side.

"You took them both away from me and your gonna regret it " she said and stormed off into her car.

"Who's that lady "

"Her grandmother but trust me she don't live up to the name one bit she's a stranger to her" I said and got namiko things.

Issy Pov

I finish the proposal and the partners are on board thank god. As i was walking out of the office Jacob called me.

"Hey"

"Hey issy what's you doing , still up for dinner "

"You said lunch but whatver  meet me at IHOP  " I said and went to my car in the parking lot.
Thirty minutes later I went abd sut in Ihop for a minute wgen i saw him and he came over smiling.

"Hey you look stunning " he said

"I'm in work clothes but thanks I'm tired and stress  " I said

"Whats wrong " he said

"Nothing it's okay how's business,  what exactly you do by the way " i asked him

"Now I see why your stuck up " he sighs.

"Yes so answer the question " i said

"My father died six months ago and left me a bar. I didn't want it but my sister insist on me coming here and take care of it because father really wanted me to have it " he said and i sighs.

"I'm sorry but I thought it was some illegal stuff " I said

"You shouldn't be so sure to judge someone issy " he said and i smiled.

Jacob and I talked for a while til marcel called saying something important came up so I left. As I got out the car and open the door   marcel was walking back and forth in the hall way.

"Babe " I said rushing over to him stopping him in his tracks and looked in his eyes. Only time he's like this is when someone died or he's about killing someone.

"I'm gonna kill your mother issy " he said as hatred fill his eyes.

"What happened Where's Namiko " I said rushing pass him into the living room.

"She's okay " he said

"What happened " i asked

"She was by the day care " he said

"I knew it , I wasn't imagining anything,  she's been parking up by her day care for a month now three times a week but I just thought maybe it was one of the parents until I spot someone who looked exactly like her one day " i said and marcel sighed.

"I'm moving her from that place and get someone to take care of her here " marcel said

" There's something else I didn't wanna tell you , someone's been stalking me and sending me letters " I said

"What ! What the f&$k issy why didn't you tell me " he said going back and forth

"Its from Elijah " I said and he stopped.

"You must be fucking joking right now isabella " he said walking uo to Me.

"Baby I ignore them but he kept writing and I never read them i just tore them up but couple days ago I open one after we had the the fight I was in the guest room bored" I said

"And " he said as we sat on the stairs.

"He's only talking about how much he love me and that he's coming out soon for us to build our family etc..   " I said

"Etc... ?" He asked

"Sighs okay he said he misses me and that Namiko is his daughter " I said and marcel fold his fist.

"I knew letting you guys coming back here would cause this shit , let lilly handle the hotel here and go back to Atlanta babe gonna handle all this drama " he said standing up 

"No no am staying here , not gonna let you stay here on your own when this is both of us problem we are a family marcel and family don't abandon each other,  if I of to break the law and kill all them motherfuckers for you and my daughter i will " I said and he looked at me shock.

" you know your parents are included in all the motherfuckers right " he said and I nodded.

"My parents were dead the moment they set me up for Elijah to kill me " I said hugging marcel

"I love you baby " he said and kiss my forehead.

"I love you more " I said as is buried my face in his chest.

That night I slept in the bed with him and Namiko.

"Mommyyyyy " Namiko cried as her water from her mouth fill my face.

"Sighs Nami I'm tired " I complain as I sat up wiping my face , i looked on the bed and marcel was fast asleep. Why did Namiko wake me instead of him I thought as I mugged her.

"Come on" I said taking her up on my Side as i look at the time seeing it's 5:30 Am. 

I jogged downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast then clean while Namiko watch cartoon. While I was at the back cleaning the back yard my phone started to go off from a unknown caller, I hesitated but answered anyway.

**: baby

Me: what you want

Mom: we need to talk issy

Me: no we don't

And I end the call before she could say anything else.

Comment people.
Need y'all opinion so go ahead comment and vote.

You think issy should have hear her mother out ?

You think she's wrong to go against her parents? 

Will she grow feelings from Jacob or he'll never be able to take marcel place