Chapter 12- Dry your eyes.

It's been a week and myra have been extremely helpful with issy, cause she on bed rest.

"Marcel what you want for breakfast " she said with a smirk on her face.

"Why don't you make something you think I'd like " I said and she smile then walked away into the kitchen. While i was there playing Call of duty and drink  lemonade myra gave me i felt extremely sleepy so i paused the game and lay back. I woke up to people talking and i open my eyes to see mike and will playing call of duty. I got up off the couch and went straight up to my bed room seeing issy on her laptop.

"Hey baby " i said and shove the laptop out her lap and lay my head.

"Hey big baby " she said rubbing my head.

"Tired " i said.

"Okay baby sleep " she said causing me knock out again.

Issy Pov

"Baby" i said shaking marcel for him to wake up cause its been hours.

"Bae" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Babe you sleeping from 7 am yesterday it's 10 pm now " i said and he looked at me confused.

"Sighs babe i have a meeting with the Jamaican cartel today in a hour shit " he said and jumped up off the bed.

"Can i come its boring as fuck here " i said he looked at me as if i was crazy.

"You already know the answer to that question issy" he said and head straight to the shower. I rolled my eyes and went back to shop online for some new stuff.

Marcel Pov.

As i got downstairs and about to step out myra walked in with her t-shirt soaked and her boobz were showing through the wetness damn no lie she look sexy as fuck.

"Need to go dry yourself " i said with a smirk causing her to laugh.

"Will do " she said and jog up the stairs as i left.

Later that day the guys and i met up with khali for the weeds we order.

"Sorry for the inconvenience of the meeting last week, some stuff came up unexpected " i said as i sat across the table from a dark , tall goddess wearing her hair in a pixie cut.

"No problem just don't let shit like this happen again already got bull shits going on in my life so i don't got time for rescheduling any meetings  " she said with no emotions.

"Aiight jake " i said as jake walked over with the bag of money. She signal her men to hand us the bag and take the money.

"I won't count this I'll just assume you don't wanna fuck with " she said with a smile. To be honest i know what she's capable of so i wouldn't fuck with her.

"Yeah nice doing business with you " i said about to turn to our car but shots started to fire from a old building hitting khali so we started to fire at the direction it was coming from for awhile until it stopped.

"What fuck " jake shout about to look at khali but her men stopped him and rushed her out of the area.

"This bad marcel very bad " mike said holding his head.

"You don't think i know that , we gonna of to answer to the  Jamaican fucking cartel " i said and sighs.

Later that night when a got home issy was sitting out by the front.

"What you doing out here " i said as i got out my car.

"Fresh air, what happened you look worried " she said signaling me to sit beside her.

"Baby the meeting didn't go as planned someone knew about the meeting and shot khali " i said

"O my i hope she's okay " she said worried.

"I don't know babe but her father gonna think we have something to do with it " i said

"Maybe one of your men snitching " she said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"I think so but am about to find out tomorrow " i said as a idea came in my head.

"How was your day " i asked her.

"Boring " she said looking sad.

"Come with me " i said to her as i stand

"Where we going " she said

"We going to get some fresh air else where " i said as i opened the car door for her to get in.

But suddenly about five cars sped up to our house causing the neighbors to turn their lights on.

"Baaaabe " issy said in a low tone clamping on to me.

"Shit baby go inside, get the kids and ran out the back hurry " i said as she quickly ran off into the house. Two guys came out of each cars with guns in their hands.

"Mr Morgan you know why we're here " one of them said as two of them passed me.

"Leave my family out of this shit " i said but they ignored me. I wanna fight right now but I'm not guilty of any so i will corporate.

"No one is inside " one of the guy said as the other came out from behind him.

"Where is the girl "

"I don't know " i said causing him to hit me with his gun across the face.

Issy Pov

After i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed namiko , woke derick and myra we ran out by the back over to our neighbors back yard.

"O my god i gotta do something " i said as i watch them take marcel.

"Lets go guys  " i said as we rushed to the front over to our house and into my car. I drove to our hotel and got the kids a room.

"Der I'm gonna come back soon okay , if anyone knocks on the door and its not me or myra don't open it okay i love you guys I'll be back soon and remember you can call me whenever your scared  "i said

"Okay hurry and get back my brother " he said and i nodded then left the hotel with myra.

Vote and comment people

Who snitch? 

Do you think issy can get back marcel ?

Is khali dead ?

By the way khali one of the  character in my book the crown go give it a read.