Welcome.

"You know what instead of pizza why don't you come by my house for dinner " i said

"No i seriously don't need you giving me pity " she said

"I'm not now shut up and follow behind me " i said as i parked up into the parking lot of the hotel and went into my car then drove off as she follow. When we got to my house i saw marcel, will and mike sitting outside by the front smoking.

"Hey baby" i got out and walked over to marcel bending over to kiss him as he smack my ass. Myra slowly got out as they eyed her.

"Hello " she said shyly.

"Myra meet my husband marcel and our friends will and mike, guys this is myra my assistant " i said as mike bite his lips.

"Hey myra " marcel said

"She seem so innocent my type" mike said

"Don't mess with my employees mike so calm your thirsty ass down " i said and mugged him as i dragged myra inside. When we got inside derrick was storming from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

"Where's nami" i asked him as he point to the living room.

"Nanny left " he said and i nodded. I walked into the living room where namiko was playing on the floor with her toys.

"Mimi " she said as she stand up making her one steps towards me but fell back down. I hurried over and picked her up.

"This is my daughter namiko and her uncle Derrick " i said as she waved to derrick.

"Derick she got her bags in the car outside go get them and bring them to the guest room " i said

"Okay but who's she tho " he said placing the cereal on the coffee table.

"My assistant now quit asking questions " i said and he ran off.

"Sighs i told you i don't need your pity " she said

"No one has to know you got nowhere to stay , i need the all the help i can get so your helping me out " i said and walked out the living room into the kitchen.

"Okay what can i start with " she said

"Can you cook " i asked her

"Yes "

"Okay i need your help to make some rotti and fry chicken " i said

" whats rotti " she asked confused

"You'll know soon bring her to marcel for me please " i said and she took namiko from me.

A week later.

Myra Pov.

I woke up out of the best dream and now I'm horny sighs being a virgin is hard now a days. I got up and slid a t-shirt on caz i slept naked then sneak out my room trying not to wake nobody caz it's in the middle of the night, as i reach to the bottom of the step the front door started shuffle and marcel bust it open.

"What the fuck you doing up i was about to hit the shit outta you " he said joking

"Just feeling lil hungry " i said and he nodded.

"Okay just be quiet don't want my baby girl waking up " he said just as namiko started crying.

"Guess your too late " i said and he sigh then ran up the stairs. He's such a great father and as for issy she's the best. I hope to have a family like theirs someday.

Note sexual content below skip if your underage !!!

Later that night after finishing my snack i was going up the stairs and i heard marcel and issy having sex and i couldn't help my self but to stood there and listen.

Issy pov

"Miss daddy " marcel said as he smacked my ass.

"Yes " i said arching my back and he enter all of his man hood.

"Feel so wet and warm " he said

"Ahhhh daddy" i moaned as he started to speed up and smack my ass.

"You've been a bad girl " he said as he kept going harder.

"No daddy no " i cried in pain and pleasure.

"I'm gonna get the cuffs " he said and slid out. I rolled over and watch as he took the cuffs out causing me to smiled.

"Bout to tore that pussy up so call in sick for school tomorrow " he said as he stood at the edge of the bed and called me over with his finger but for a minute i heard something outside so marcel glance over at the door then walked over there opening it but saw no one so he came back in and continue what we started.

Myra Pov.

I can't belive i was actually fingering myself while i listen to my boss sighs and almost got caught. I cleaned myself up then went back to bed.

That morning i woke up six and i didn't hear issy banging down the door for me to get ready so i smiled and close back my eyes but jumped soon as i heard banging. I grabbed my t-shirt and opened the door , marcel stood there without no shirt on in his sweat pant sighs his body so damn sexy with the tattoos and six packs but thats my boss husband i gotta stop i shook my head.

"Issy not feeling good and i got some stuff to take care of you mind helping her with nami for the day " he said

"No problem " i said

"Okay and don't worry your getting pay like any other day " he said causing me to smile cause i really need the money to get my own place. I hurried and got a shower then got dressed in a maxi dress since am gonna be staying home today. After I've finish my hygiene i grabbed my phone and went to namiko room but she wasn't in there.

"Issy" i said knocking on the bedroom door.

"Hey " she said opening the door.

"Marcel said something about you not feeling good but you seem fine " i said smiling.

"Haha funny not feeling good but namiko will be staying with me since she insist on staying in my bed but when she want stuff hope you don't mind making her feeding and stuff " she said and i  nodded.

Vote and comments

What you guys think gonna come next in the follow-up ? Curious myself expect the unexpected.