Pretty 1

Taehyung's POV

"Ah~ah!" I try to make my moans of pain to sound like those of pleasure as the guy keeps on pounding on me harshly without any lube or preparation.

"Do you like that, my little slut?" Asks the guy in what he thinks is a seductive tone.

I nod my head involuntary as the strong headache kicks in, "y-yes~ah! I-i l-l-like it!"

After a few more thrusts the guy cums and I follow soon after. He rolls off of me and lays beside me. I drop on the bed, panting and feeling my whole body sore.

"God, Taehyung, I love how you feel."

I hum tiredly, my eyes closing in seek for some sleep, thinking that maybe this pain will go away.

I see through lidded eyes as the guy who goes by the name of Chongyae, stand up and dress up, he walks closer to me and pecks me on the lips and I can smell the alcohol in them.

"Love you, Princess," He slaps my butt and I hiss in pain.

He opens the door to leave but my mother beats him to it.

"Hmm, is that all you're going to do to him?" She asks.

He hums and chuckles, "Yeah, I wore him out today like always."

She laughs and pats his shoulder.

"I'm glad you had fun. Now, where's my money, Yae?"

He takes out an orange package and puts it on her hands.

"I put some extra cash in it and I'll be adding more if you keep on keeping him just for me. If I find out that someone else touched him, you're going to have problems."

She gulps and with that he walks off.

She takes a glance at me and smirks.

"You heard that, Taehyung. You better not go around like the slut you are allowing someone to touch you or else you know what's your punishment."

She walks off, closing the door behind. The rest of her footsteps became a blur to me as I fall asleep.

You aren't forbidden of such beautiful life. Your mind, soul, and body shall be kept at the gates of wisdom. People cannot hurt you unless you allow them to. Like me. People tell me to fight, to save myself, to protect my body, but I don't want to.

I care too much about people's feelings and if hurting me it's what makes someone else happy then, so be it. But just because I let people harm me, take advantage of me, or play with me, doesn't mean that they really do. It's a mind game. I make them think that I'm at their mercy. But I'm not. They are. I can destroy their minds in just a click of fingers If I please. But I don't.

I've always put other's feelings more than my own. I think of other people more than I think of myself. I'll let you cause me harm if it means you're happy, if it makes you feel like you win. But make sure not to enjoy too much in breaking me. Because once you extent your limit, I'll have no other choice but to break you.

And I'm not pretty nice when I do that.

~

Fun fact : When I was young I used to be sexually harassed at school.