Pretty 12

No one's POV

"Just fuck me!"

"Stop being a brat! I said no!"

"I want you to fuck me now!"

"Taehyu-"

"I'll find someone else then!"

"No-STOP!"

Many more things were yelled and the trio on the bed tried their hardest to not stand up and snap at their young friends.  The youngsters have been staying with them for a week now and it was just plain annoying having to hear them yelling nonsense(mostly about fucking each other) just to end up doing just that.  It didn't matter whether it was night or day, those two would always be horny.

The trio missed this side of each other.  They were just like that when they moved in together.  They would fuck each other everytime they could.  It was wonderful, but now that they were getting old and have been together for years, sex doesn't happen as often anymore.

Yoongi rolled around on the bed muttering curse words as he buried his face into Hoseok's bare chest, Jimin only whined and buried himself underneath Hoseok's side, and Hoseok groaned in annoyance because of the yelling and the uncomfortable feeling of having one man trying to become part of his skin and the other trying to get inside his ribs.  Typical morning.

After a few minutes of silence they started hearing loud moans and the creaking of a bed, "Motherfuckers-" had muttered Hoseok as his discomfort kept growing by each minute.  He gently pushed his husbands aside and checked the time.

11:30am

The taller stood up in his crabby state and walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, hearing the unpleasant sounds coming from Taekook's room as he walked past.

He sometimes woke up in a crabby state because of his husbands' sleeping antics but now he has two more reasons.  Grabbing a kettle out of the cabinet, he put some water to boil and grabs a few bags of tea.  Ruffling his hair, he leaned against the counter and closed his eyes, seeking for the relaxing sleep he needed.  He opened his eyes once he heard heavy footsteps and a disheveled and out of breath Jungkook walking in.

The younger looked around and waved at the elder once he saw him, "Oh, hi, hyung! Morning!" The elder only glared at him causing for the latter to chuckle.

"It would be a good one if you two only knew what sleep is," he snapped and closed his eyes again, not wanting to stare at the younger any longer or else his irritation will grow.

"I'm sorry, hyung, but Tae is the one that makes me do it.  So, blame him," he laughs and then chugs down a bottle of water.  Throwing the bottle away, Jungkook reached for a second one before hearing the voice of his husband.

"Jungkook, get the fuck here!" Jungkook only groaned but shaked his head.  Grabbing a bottle of water, he briefly walked out of the kitchen, not before reminding Hoseok of his tea.

Typical morning.

                       ><><><><><

Taehyung giggles at some pictures on his phone whilst Jungkook was laying beside him and fell asleep as soon as he touched the couch.  He had used all his energy in the morning and now he was trying to gain it back since he knew he will be drain from it at night.

Taehyung tried his hardest to not get hard by hearing the sounds of the poly couple doing their business upstairs.  The trio had gotten enough of the youngsters and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Trying to distract himself, the younger took a hold of his phone again and when he was near to pressing on his favorite game, a message from an unknown person came.

'We found you.'

                       +++++

Hello yeorobun~