Pretty 13

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone was gathered around the living room.   Taehyung was sat down and thinking hard,  Jungkook kept pacing around with the phone at hand, Hoseok typed some things on his computer, Jimin sat on the floor wearing an onesie and playing with cars, and Yoongi was eating a piece if cake.

When the message arrived, Taehyung decided to wait until Jungkook and the other three were finished.   He wasn't panicking out as much as Jungkook.

"Hyung, you found anything yet?"

Hoseoks sighs and glares at the bunny looking boy. "If you would stop asking me that then maybe I would."

Jungkook huffs like a small child and sits beside Taehyung with a pout.  The younger immediately went to comfort his distress husband.

"Taehyung, how come you aren't as frustrated as your child man?"  Yoongi nonechalantly keeps eating his cake.

"Hey!-"

"Because I have nothing to fear, hyung.  I have enough protection as it is, I'm sure we'll find something." 
He smiles, assured of himself and the people surrounding him.

"I think I found-" before Hoseok continued, the ringing of Jungkook's phone cut him off.  Jungkook groaned but scrunched his eyebrow once he saw the call of one of his business partners.

He accepted the call, "Hello?"

"Hello, Jungkook.  We need to meet urgently."

"Uh, is there something I should know?"

"You'll find out once you're here.  Please do come and tell me when you've arrived.  I'll be waiting."

With that the call ended.  And Jungkook was still confused.

"Who was it?" Everyone was looking at him expenctantly.

"Byun Baekhyun."

                             ///////

"Noooo." Taehyung clung to Jungkook like a koala, not letting his husband move.  "Tae, I need to pack something up if I'm staying there for a day."  The latter whined louder.  "You won't need it because you won't go."  With that he crashed their lips together and pushed the latter to the bed, crawling on top of him.

Jungkook groaned in frustration and tried to pry Taehyung off of him.  He, as weird as it may sound, wanted a day without sex.  He was starting to lose his stamina because Taehyung always overpowered him on bed.  It got tiresome.

Successfully pulling his horny husband off of him, Jungkook stood up. 

"No.  No sex today or else I'll leave you to suffer for a week."  Taehyung huffed but nodded.  Jungkook truly liked to exaggerate.  Out of 7 days of the week, he didn't feel like having sex in 2.

"Alright then, I'll just fuck myself."

Jungkook growled and pinned him on the bed.  Taehyung smirked at the immense power he had over Jungkook.  "You aren't allowed to touch what's mine."  With his free hand, Taehyung traced his finger along his husband's sharp jaw, "If you don't touch what's yours then someone else will."

And granted to Taehyung's wish, they went at it like rabbits in heat.

                              //////

Jungkook entered the office of his business partner Baekhyun, apologizing for not arriving immeadiately.  He was delayed by a day thanks to a certain someone who wouldn't detach himself from him.

So, when he woke up, he took the chance that he's demon of a husband was asleep and left.  Yeah, he might get yelled at later when he returns but he had to.

"What is it that's so urgent?" Jungkook looks between Baekhyun and his husband Daehyun, wanting to find out the reason of the call and march the fuck out.

"You have something that belongs to us, Jungkook."

Eyebrows furrowed, the younger questions, "And what exactly is that?"

"Kim Taehyung."

                                 ●●●

I apologize for my short chapters 🤧