Pretty 2

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I wake up I run out of the house and towards school.  I missed two days of school because I couldn't walk after the event with Chongyae.  Mother allowed me to stay at home the day after only because she made good money and she was acting grateful.  The next day after that I stayed in bed because I felt pretty lazy, I knew that if I stayed mother would beat me up like usual or she would burn my wrists.

So, I had to call chongyae and begged him to let me stay for today in exchange of me paying him a visit.  Mother had stopped beating me because Chongyae didn't liked seeing bruises in my body unless I deserved them, sometimes he would give me bruises himself whenever he gets extremely jealous or finds out that mother made me sleep with someone else.  Of course, she always says that I'm the one who seduces men so that they can sleep with me (which isn't true) but he never believes me, giving me bruises and fucking me mercilessly until I learned my lesson.  He allows me to stay at home during those times because he says he 'understands' and finds ways to apologize to me until I recover.

After I called him and he accepted, he called mother to let her know that I would leave with him.  He gave some money to my mom and then he took me to one of his hotels.  I begged him to not have sex with me because I was still sore even though I wasn't I didn't wanted to sleep with him and he complied with me.  Nonetheless I had to give him several blowjobs because he said he wasn't taking me to his hotels to do nothing.

I'm out of breath as I reach the school gates, dropping my backpack on the floor, hands on knees, and deep breaths.

After fixing myself for running, I enter and boys and girl started ogling at me as they whisper to each other and some whistle.

I see two of my so called friends talking to each other and I yell at them.

"Jennie! Lisa!" They turn to me with scowling faces as I run towards them.

"Hey, what are you girls doing?"

"We were talking about girl's clothes," Lisa says or more like spat.

"O-oh, I-i know about some girl's clothes too."

They look at me and laugh.

"Of course you do.  I bet you crossdress for your clients, don't you?"

"W-well, only i-if they ask," I say uncomfortable.  I feel uncomfortable whenever someone talks about what mother makes me do.

"Hmm, You missed two days of school.  Did one of your clients fuck you so hard you couldn't walk?" Asks lisa in between laughs.

Jennie clutches her stomach as she laughs and holds onto lisa's arms.

"Oh my god, that sounds like something a whore would do. I mean, it's not like Tae isn't one but you know where I'm Getting." 

They start laughing loudly and I chuckle awkwardly.

Once they calm down I talk.

"Well, at least at whore's life is way more fun than any of yours since your tight holes can't seem to get any guy to look at it," I throw my head back laughing at my own joke and they just glare at me.

"Anyways, let's get to class girls, I don't want to be late."

I push both their shoulders a bit harshly and walk in between them as they follow behind me, sulking and cursing at me under their breaths.

I know they don't like me.  They only hang out with me because I'm popular and boys are always around me.  The only way guys notices any of them is if they hang out with me or I present them.  If it weren't for me they wouldn't be dating two of the football captains.