Pretty 6

Jungkook's POV

We drop on the bed, sweaty naked bodies and breathing heavily like the usual.

"T-third r-round?" He pants.

He looks a bit tired but still complies to ask for a third one.  I guess he has gotten comfortable with my routine.

It's been a month and half of daily visits to the petite blonde male that I just can't stop thinking about.  His glistening body and sinful moans would keep on attacking my mind.  Sometimes, I would have the audacity to show up at his doorstep in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep.

No, don't take me wrong.  I don't like him, pfft, I barely know the dude apart from his sexual life.  And I would like to keep it like that.  It's just-he causes this insatiable sexual desire in me that won't go away unless is with him.  Trust me, I've tried to sleep with other people, but it just doesn't work, and well I don't mind having him under me everyday.

"No, baby.  No third round today."

He smiles softly and closes his eyes.   How can someone look so good dripping in sweat?! I would love to know from who he got his looks.  His mother and him look nothing alike, in all honesty, I thought the women said it as an endearment title not as in being his real mother.

"Why-" his deep and sweet voice got cut off by the annoying ringing of my phone.

I groaned and took it, answering the call not bothering to know who it is.

"What?!" I gritted.

There was silence on the other line.

"Did you just gritted your teeth at me, Jeon?!"

I sigh.

"You disrespectful kid! If you dare again to speak to me like that I will burn all your iron man merch."

I gasp, "You wouldn't!"

"Oh, watch me, brat."

"What is it, Hyung?"

"I don't want your money! I'm richer than you, FYI."

"I meant, why did you call?"

"Ah! Yes, I need you to visit the wangs.  They are having a party and me and joonie can't go.  The yoonminseok couple are on a date and I don't want to disturb them."

"...Don't tell me-"

"Exactly what you're thinking! You are going to a ball.  Get ready, it starts at 9pm. Don't be late, love ya!"

Before I could say anything else he hung up and I just scoffed.  Even though I don't want to, I have to go.  Jin Hyung can be scary as hell if he wants to. 

I mean, he used to be my boss at first but, after he met Namjoon hyung as an underground rapper and knowing that he had a bit of knowledge about gangs and stuff Jin decided to recluse him(more like kidnap him).  Namjoon was trained under threats of his family by Jin hyung in case he ever wanted to leave.  To say that Namjoon hated him was an statement.  That's why he decided to become good enough to the point where he became two times better than Jin. And that was all Hyung wanted.  He wanted him to become stronger than him and to love this game more than he does.  Jin never wanted to be a mafia boss but he enjoyed it.  He just wanted to marry someone who would love this type of life more than he did, and namjoon was that someone.

I look to my side to find the alluring and curious gaze of Taehyung.

He seems like he wants to ask something but doesn't do it, so I answer his silent question.