Pretty 11

Taehyung's POV

Once the car had stopped, you could say that I was frightened to the future events that were meant to happen in just a matter of minutes.   Before anyone could hop out of the car, I jumped in front of Jimin and locked the doors.  They both looked at me confused as I took off my jacket and threw it to the front seat without much thought.

"Taehyung, stop throwing that jacket everywhere! It costed a lot!"

"Oh, hush, it only costed 25,000 dollars."

"25-what?! Am I really hearing the Taehyung who thought that $5 was too much?"

I giggled lightly while fixing myself up a bit more.  The two makeout sessions I had with Jungkook were quite enough to mess up my outfit despite Jimin's threat of kicking us out of the car. 

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm ready," I announce and put my jacket back on before grabbing my purse and heading out of the car as soon as I heard the click of the car unlocking.

I stood in front of the big house and took a deep breath while gulping down my nervous thoughts.  I was about to reach the knob but stopped abruptly.

'What if he hates me after I left him?  Did he care or was he glad that I was gone?  Did he change? What if he doesn't want to see me? Am I ready? What-'

I stop myself and turn around.  Nope today is not the day.  Before I could walk away from the door Jungkook grabs my waist and pushes me to the front.

"Stop being a coward," he groans, I start thrashing on his hold and scream for Jimin's help.

"Tae, you don't have to be nervous.  Yoongi still loves you," Jimin unlocks the front door and I am dragged inside agaisnt my will by a strong bunny man.

"Babes, We're home!" Yells Jimin and places his keys down while taking off his shoes.  Both Kook and I do the same.

A crashing sound was heard and we all perk our head towards the stairs.

"Hoseok! I told you to put that goddamn cup away! Now, look what I did!" Screamed an anger Yoongi as he stomped down the stairs.

His blue hair was messy and he wore a big black t-shirt along with some grey sweatpants.  He sleepily rubbed his belly and yawned.

"Hey, Kook, Tae, chim.  I'll be in that-" he stopped and his eyes widen.  Turning around in slow motion he stared down at me in shock.

I awkwardly wave my hand and look everywhere except for him. 

"Taehyung?"

"I... think?"

He squeals loudly and all of a sudden jumps on me causing the both of us to fall on the floor with a thud.  I groan in pain while he hugs me tightly. 

"Taehyung, baby, it's really you! You have no idea how much I looked for you! Where the hell where you?! I'm going to kill you-" his sudden tight bear hug turned into him choking me while I tried to push his hands away.

"Wow, hey, no! We're killing nobody!" Screeches Hoseok as he pulls a thrashing Yoongi away from me.

I sit up and glare at him, "You ruffled my jacket!"

"And I will ruffle your brain if you leave again!"

After our breaths are calmed and we both sit on the couch facing each other, Yoongi starts shedding tears while covering his face.  I remember that he doesn't like showing his emotions and crying in front of me will probably make him feel weak.  I pull him close to me and hug him whilst he cries on my shoulder.

"I-I thought that... that I might-might never see you," he cries harder and I rub his back, my eyes watering at the sight of my hyung being in such state.

"I'm so sorry that I left like that, hyung.  It's just that, I thought that if I told you, you would hate me and I didn't wanted you to hate me.  You were all I had, I wasn't ready to let go."

After what felt like hours of crying, we both sat comfortably on the sofa while catching up with each other's lives.  Our husbands had gone out to give us both privacy.  They said they would be back with food so it might not take them long.

"So, you married Jungkook, huh?" Asks Yoongi as he plays with my locks.

I giggle softly and nod, "yeah, last year.  I really wished for you to be there but either way it was the most amazing moment in my life.  I love him a lot, hyung."

He happily hums.  I was afraid to ruin the happy mood but I really needed to know this.

"Hyung, what has happened with that woman?" I softly ask not wanting for the question to bring a big reaction.

Yoongi sighs in annoyance and shakes his head.

"A lot, baby.  A lot."  

                          ♤♤♤♤♤♤

Yasss me back! I actually had this written already but forgot to post.  Short chap Ik sorry.

Sorry.  Hehe.  :)

ANYWAYS- I want to hear you guys plot for this book.  Y'know any ideas you may have or thought.

Ya girl needs a plot fast!  I have one but I'm not sure yet.

See y'all later~

Hosookie out!